Exhibition of Mary and Philip Cossack Automatic translate
с 10 Октября
по 9 Ноября
Галерея “Мансарда Художников”
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
On October 10, a joint exhibition of Maria and Philip Cossack opens in the Attic of Artists. Lush flowers, colorful creatures and Petrogradka in the most incredible interpretation - for just a month, an amazing world of familiar things will unfold on the walls of the Attic.
Maria and Philip have over a hundred joint exhibitions, including international ones, on her account. According to Philip, the opportunity to show their work, find a viewer - this is exactly what inspires the artist to everyday work, without which creativity is impossible. For Mary, the most important thing is vibrant color and sincerity, the ability to paint the joys of life with strokes of paint. By the way, this is the name of one of her paintings. Maria believes that every artist is a little poet, and comes up with names for paintings with great attention.
Dynamic, multi-colored and a little fantastic pictures of Mary and Philip do not depict fabulous, but everyday reality that is close to us. Passers-by, flowers from the flowerbed, Petrograd courtyards - all seen on walks in familiar places. In the end, this exhibition is about simple things seen by the artist’s eyes.
The exhibition of Maria and Philip Cossack will last until November 9, 2018.
- Maria und Philip Kosaken "Stadtgeschichten"
- Ausstellung von Gemälden "Fliegen im Traum und in der Realität", Philip Cossack
- Manyana Exposición de Philip Cossack
- Los códigos QR aparecieron en la Galería de Esculturas del Museo de Arte de Irkutsk
- Exhibition of Anastasia Slavnova "Lamor"
- "ARCHITEKTUR. ROTUNDUS URBI"
- Exposición Alexey Mitin "Fotos cómicas"
- Exposición de Natalia Egorova "Aliento de flores"