Exhibition "History of Russian Design 1917-2017" automatic translate
с 29 Июня
по 19 Августа
Академический зал, Нижегородская ярмарка
ул. Совнаркомовская, 13
The exhibition "History of the Russian design of 1917-2017" is held with the support of SIBUR in the framework of the program "Formula of good deeds" and the Moscow Museum of Design from June 29 to August 19.
"The history of Russian design 1917-2017" is the first exposition in the history of modern Russia, which presents the best examples of domestic design of three periods: constructivism (1917 - early 1930s), the formation and development of the system of Soviet design (1950-1980) and modernity (1990-2017).
The exhibition will last until August 19 and will be accompanied by a free educational program. Famous design historians will lecture on Soviet and modern design, talk about the role of artists in creating a new material world after the 1917 revolution, about achievements and innovative methods in the era of the USSR, about current trends.
Within the exhibition there is a competition: visitors can not only get acquainted with the history of Russian design, but also take part in it, supplementing the exhibition with their exhibits.
Anyone can submit an object for the exhibition before August 17th.
For consideration can be presented clothes, household items, souvenirs, manufactured industrially in the period from the mid-1960s to the late 1980s. The items selected by the jury will be part of the exposition "The History of Russian Design 1917-2017" and will constitute a local design exhibition in Nizhny Novgorod.
Participation in the competition is free of charge, the cost of transportation and insurance of the facility is assumed by the organizers of the competition. All things will be returned to the owners after the exhibition.
The application form can be requested from the caretaker by visiting the exhibition, or via the link: https://goo.gl/forms/1ayHasGiqLaYJOlu2
- The Moscow Design Museum, with the support of SIBUR as part of the “Formula of Good Deeds” charity program, invites you to take part in the competition and become an exhibitor of the industrial design exhibition. Applications until October 26
- Exhibition "History of Russian Design 1917-2017"
- Free lecture by historian of architecture Nikolai Vasiliev "The influence of architecture on design in the USSR"
- Nizhegorodets handed over to the exhibition "History of Russian Design 1917-2017" Soviet magazines of the 80s
- At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets
- Insurance of art objects: recommendations and explanations