Exhibition "History of Russian Design 1917-2017" Automatic translate
с 29 Июня
по 19 Августа
Академический зал, Нижегородская ярмарка
ул. Совнаркомовская, 13
The exhibition “History of Russian Design 1917-2017” is held with the support of SIBUR in the framework of the “Formula of Good Deeds” program and the Moscow Museum of Design from June 29 to August 19.
“The History of Russian Design 1917–2017” is the first exposition in the history of modern Russia, which presents the best examples of Russian design of three periods: constructivism (1917– early 1930s), the formation and development of the Soviet design system (1950–1980) and modernity (1990–2017).
The exhibition runs until August 19 and will be accompanied by a free educational program. Famous design historians will give lectures on Soviet and modern design, talk about the role of artists in creating a new material world after the 1917 revolution, about achievements and innovative methods in the era of the USSR, about modern trends.
A competition is being held within the framework of the exhibition: visitors can not only get acquainted with the history of Russian design, but also take part in it, supplementing the exhibition with their exhibits.
Anyone can propose an object for the exhibition until August 17th.
For consideration may be presented clothes, household items, souvenirs, issued industrially in the period from the mid-1960s to the end of the 1980s. Items selected by the jury will become part of the “History of Russian Design 1917-2017” exhibition and will constitute a local design exhibition in Nizhny Novgorod.
Participation in the competition is free of charge, transportation and insurance costs of the object are taken by the organizers of the competition. All items will be returned to the owners after the end of the exhibition.
An application for participation in the competition can be requested from the caretaker by visiting the exhibition, or by the link: https://goo.gl/forms/1ayHasGiqLaYJOlu2
- SIBUR te invita a la 5ª Bienal Industrial Ural de Arte Contemporáneo
- El Museo de Diseño de Moscú con el apoyo de SIBUR como parte del programa de caridad "Formula of Good Deeds" lo invita a participar en la competencia y participar en la exposición de diseño industrial. Solicitudes hasta el 26 de octubre
- Exposición "Historia del diseño ruso 1917–2017"
- Conferencia gratuita del historiador de la arquitectura Nikolai Vasiliev "La influencia de la arquitectura en el diseño en la URSS"
- Nizhny Novgorod transferido a la exposición "Historia del diseño ruso 1917-2017" revistas soviéticas de los años 80
- At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets
- Seguro de arte: recomendaciones y aclaraciones.