Exhibition of Egor Letov and Pavel Belan "Jump-Skok" automatic translate
с 7 Февраля
по 5 Марта
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, д.70
On February 7, 2019, at 19:00, a unique project by sculptor Pavel Belan, timed to the anniversary of the death of the famous Russian poet and musician, the permanent leader of the Civil Defense group, Egor Letov, will open at the Museum of Contemporary Art ARTMUSE.
The exhibition is designed as a reaction to the Siberian punk poetry, expressed in three-dimensional compositions, dedicated to the memory of the poets of the “Siberian underground” Yegor Letov, Yanka Dygileva, Vadim Kuzmin (Cherny Lukich), Dmitry Selivanov, Yevgeny and Oleg Lishchenko and other wonderful, honest artists.
The exposition is formed as a single, large composition of the borderline, transitional state, of pre-ethos, explores the beginning of the creative movement, continuity, care and birth of energy impulses. The concept is characterized by a psychedelic focus with clear gestures of protest and modernist character, conveying the idea of the creative flow and expression of the time of the 80s-90s, the time of the collapse of the USSR, the time of quickly drying up hopes.
The exposition traced three main lines:
The red one is the modernist succession of Mayakovsky.
The black one is an image of death in all its manifestations and as a symbol of a big “FOR”: behind death, behind poetry.
Color - movement and psychedelic experiments.
The exhibition begins with the Letov collage, which can be seen on the envelope of the album "Jump-Jump" and ends with the installation of the same name.
Exhibits for the exhibition were provided by the spouse of the poet Yegor Letov - Natalia Chumakova and the ideological inspirer of the project Pavel Belan.
Exhibition of Egor Letov and Pavel Belan "Jump-Skok": Gallery "C", 1st floor
From February 7 to March 5, 2019.
- Lecture "New look style. The mood of beauty and femininity of the 50s"
- Actuación de circo en muñecos ’DOLLS AND CLOWNS’ (’CIRCUS’), 0+
- GALA-CONCERT de óperas y estrellas de ballet de San Petersburgo
- PROGRAMA CULTURAL DE SAN PETERSBURGO Banja Luka, Republika Srpska
- The Triumphant of the Tchaikovsky Debarg Competition and his victorious fourth place
- Festival ’Kolyada-Plays’ opened with an interactive show of artists from Perm
- Titian left for 16.8 million on the ’Auction of old masters’ Sotheby’s
- ¬A personal exhibition of Alexander Kondurov "Paris Flea Market"