Exhibition of Daria Piletskaya "L’histoire de fleurs. (History of Flowers)" automatic translate
с 24 по 30 Апреля
Галерея ИЗО/IZO Art gallery
Романов переулок, 4 стр. 2
From April 24 to April 30 in the Art Gallery of the business center Romanov Dvor will be a personal exhibition of Daria Piletskaya "L’histoire de fleurs. (The History of Flowers).
Opening of the exhibition will be held on April 24 from 19:00 to 21:00 at: Moscow, Romanov per. 4, p. 2, floor G.
Inspired by flowers and nature, as well as the works of French and Russian impressionists, Daria Piletskaya reflects on the flower as a kind of symbol used by different peoples in different historical times. Each picture is a history of a flower from ancient times to our days. Daria Piletskaya is an academician of the International Academy of Creativity, a member of the International Art Fund, her works are kept in collections of Russian and foreign collectors.
- Exhibition of Daria Shkeleva ’EMOSTRIP’
- "Vladimir Kudryashev (1902–1944). Graphics, sculpture"
- Exhibition of paintings by Lyubov Talimonova "Through times and spaces"
- New Year’s meeting
- Exhibition "Igor Vulokh. Evolution of White"
- Andrei Shatilov. Familiar faces
- Vera Wilkowiska (1890-1944). Painting. Graphic arts
- Ausstellung "Vergessen Sie eine vertraute Sprache." Alexei Kanis (Bildhauerei). Gleb Gavrilenkov (Gemälde)