Exhibition of Daria Pilecka "L’histoire de fleurs. (History of flowers)" Automatic translate
с 24 по 30 Апреля
Галерея ИЗО/IZO Art gallery
Романов переулок, 4 стр. 2
From April 24 to April 30 in the Art Gallery of the Romanov Dvor Business Center a personal exhibition of Daria Pilecka “L’histoire de fleurs. (History of flowers). ”
The opening of the exhibition will take place on April 24 from 19:00 to 21:00 at the address: Romanov per. 4, p. 2, floor G.
Inspired by the colors and nature, as well as the works of French and Russian impressionists, Daria Piletskaya reflects on the theme of the flower as a kind of symbol that was used by different peoples at different historical times. Each picture is a story of a flower from ancient times to the present day. Daria Pileckaya is an academician of the International Academy of Creativity, a member of the International Art Fund, her works are stored in collections of Russian and foreign collectors.
- Baroque Art: Definition, Styles, History
- Richard Kingston: Irish Landscape Artist, Still-Life, Flower Painter
- Daria Nagayets "Colors of the planet you have not been to"
- Exposición de Daria Shkeleva "EMOSTRIP"
- "Vladimir Kudryashev (1902–1944). Gráficos, escultura"
- Exposición de pinturas de Lyubov Talimonova "A través de los tiempos y los espacios"
- Reunión de año nuevo
- Exposición "Igor Vulokh. Evolución del blanco"