Exhibition of Anastasia Slavnova "Lamor" Automatic translate
с 18 Января
по 17 Февраля
Галерея “Мансарда Художников”
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
January 18 in the Attic of Artists opens an exhibition of Anastasia Slavnova "L`amour." Anastasia is an architect, a graduate of St. Petersburg University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. An exhibition in the Attic of Artists is a declaration of love for European architecture and cities in which every street is an adventure.
“My architecture is not“ architectural ”. There is no drawing detail, no recounting of windows, but there is some certainty. I do not paint from nature, but I saw all the landscapes with my own eyes, preserved in memory and in photographs. Returning from travels, I sort through the memories and begin work on the picture.
I take a well-known attraction and transform it: I place light accents, add air and perspective. I don’t try to photograph the landscape onto the canvas, rather, I fantasize about the city I visited, convey my feelings, and just add a spire or dome to the landscape for recognition. The main characters of my paintings are cities filled with love. ”
- "ARCHITEKTUR. ROTUNDUS URBI"
- Exposición Alexey Mitin "Fotos cómicas"
- Exposición de Natalia Egorova "Aliento de flores"
- "Mar del sol en diciembre"
- Ausstellung von Mary und Philip Cossack
- Ausstellung Sergei Rakutov "Katzenblumen"
- Ausstellung von Vladimir Shapovalov
- "Recognition / Riconoscimento. Russia - Italy"