Exhibition Alexey Mitin "Funny Pictures" Automatic translate
с 10 Июля
по 9 Августа
Галерея “Мансарда Художников”
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
From July 10 to August 9 in the Attic of artists is the exhibition of Alexei Mitin "Funny Pictures". He writes with bold, bright spots and prefers the plane to volume: the forms in Mitin’s paintings hovered somewhere in the middle between the benevolent French post-impressionism and the angular German expressionism - but without the intense anxiety that we are accustomed to look for on the canvases of the turn of the XIX - XX centuries. Hero of Mitin is nonparably Petersburg, where oppressive contemplation is preferred to anxious expectation, and brokenness is more likely a lifestyle than waiting for the future.
There is something broken in the artist’s biography: scientific work in the State Hermitage, a Van Gogh diploma - and at the same time, grassroots everyday subjects, modest sad landscapes and active underground exhibition life at 10, Pushkinskaya Street.
Once Larionov, impressed by the first time he saw French impressionism, parodyed the "daytime" series of Monet’s paintings. But if Monet had Rouen Cathedral, Larionov’s object became the unknown corner of the barn.
Mitin has the same thing: Western technique, familiarity and art criticism are applied to everyday and quiet subjects. But the modesty of the chosen plot spiritualizes the picture, recalling that in the simplest story you can see something sublime. Come to the exhibition, look at the paintings, try to take Alexey Mitin’s eyes with you and take a look at the usual in a new way.
- Aventuras de Año Nuevo en el museo "¿A dónde vuela Chagall?" (5-10 años)
- Jugar - ¡FÁCIL! -2. Autoría de objetos a partir de los detalles del constructor "Lego"
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Alexandra Knyazeva "Wenn es gibt, wer dann"
- Ausstellung von Gemälden und Relief "Mittwoch", 6+
- Two exhibitions for the anniversary of the artist Alexander Sorochkin opened in Lipetsk
- Exhibition of Anastasia Slavnova "Lamor"
- "ARCHITEKTUR. ROTUNDUS URBI"
- Exposición de Natalia Egorova "Aliento de flores"