Exhibition of Alexander Tokarev. "Lessons of joy" Automatic translate
с 28 Февраля
по 20 Марта
Вознесенский переулок, д. 9, корп. 2
His works are presented in major Russian and foreign museums (Tretyakov Gallery, Russian Museum). Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Arts, an outstanding contemporary artist, according to critics and art historians, Alexander Tokarev managed to convey in his polyptychs the dramatic and cheerful, paradoxical Theater of Life - a unique world similar to the works of Fellini. Bright, grotesque, tragicomic, but essentially philosophical. The author has his own system of images, his works are inhabited by amazing characters and metaphors. His many-part, complex-structured compositions are based on contrasts of color and monochrome, interweaving of details, symbols and images. Tokarev’s painting is filled with deep meaning, powerful energy and a subtle poetic feeling. These qualities make him similar in terms of artistic talent with the titans of European art - Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso and Marc Chagall.
A great place in the works of A. Tokarev is occupied by the musical theme, which is most fully expressed in the series "Man-Orchestra". The exhibition presents works from all the most famous series of the artist - the lyrical cycle "Window in Zamoskvorechye", the expressive series "Man-Theater". Also in the gallery for the first time a new graphic series of the artist is exhibited - “Sailors” (2017).
The exhibition is open from February 28 to March 20, 2017
MastART Gallery Address: Voznesensky Lane, 9, Bldg. 2.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday from 11-00 to 19-00,
Saturday, Sunday - day off
- Oleg Permyakov - er würde 60 sein!
- Ausstellung von Eugene Sakhatsky "Nothing New"
- Filmtreffen (16+)
- "Sonidos de la ciudad. Nueva York"
- "Sonidos de la ciudad. Saxofón + órgano de Nueva York"
- An unusual performance about the cunning Figaro appeared in the repertoire of the Puppet Theater. Obraztsova
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- El Palacio-Teatro de Ostankino: la historia de la construcción y la evolución del diseño. Conferencia del Doctor en Historia del Arte, Director del Museo-Patrimonio Ostankino Gennady Vdovin