New Year weeks started in the Irkutsk Art Museum Automatic translate
In the Irkutsk Regional Art Museum. V.P. Sukachev started the New Year weeks. Dozens of celebrations are planned for a wide variety of audiences. Themed tours, New Year’s quests, interactive games, many workshops, New Year’s salons for schoolchildren and Santa Claus’s tower are far from everything that the Irkutsk citizens expect from mid-December to January 8, 2019. In the past year, the museum will be open until December 30 inclusive, will open its doors on January 2 of next year and will work for visitors seven days a week throughout the New Year holidays.
During the New Year weeks, the thematic excursions “Museum - Temple of the Muses”, “Treasures of the Museum” and “First Time in the Museum”, quests “New Year’s Erudite” and “Keepers”, master classes, discussions will take place in the main building of the museum (5 Lenin) about paintings and Christmas party. The Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23) will host workshops on making gift wrapping and New Year’s cards, and a thematic tour “Angels - Messengers of Christmas”. In the Estate of V.P. Sukachev (112 December Events Street) from December 17 to 29 a series of New Year’s ball salons will be held; From December 27 to January 5, Santa Claus will receive young visitors in his Fairytale Terem, as well as during the pre-holiday days and during the New Year holidays, many workshops will be held, including painting Christmas balls, making ceramic Christmas tree decorations, and creating holiday souvenirs.
- "Our romance. Dialogue of cultures"
- Der bekannte Kunstblogger wird Vorträge über die Kunst der Moderne halten
- Fairytale Terem of Baikal Grandfather Frost in the "Estate of V.P. Sukachev"
- An exhibition of one painting "NK Roerich. Terem of Yaroslavna. On the 140th anniversary of the artist".
- The museum-estate "Yasnaya Polyana" announced the year of "Anna Karenina"
- Rostros del pasado en una exposición de antigüedades en la Casa Central de Artistas