In ARTMUSE, an exhibition of the best young artists of the country! automatic translate
с 20 Декабря
по 31 Января
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
A large-scale exhibition of works by the best young artists of the country in 2018 is currently held at the Museum of Modern Art ARTMUSE.
Ten galleries feature works by 72 Russian authors who have become finalists at the prestigious “Muse Must Work” competition.
On December 20, 2018, at the exhibition’s Vernissage, the jury announced the names of the winners and winners of the competition.
1st place - Igor Shcherbakov (Voronezh)
2nd place - Ivan Pokidyshev (St. Petersburg)
3rd place - Anastasia Koronskaya (St. Petersburg)
1st place - Sergey Zhgilyov (Irkutsk)
2nd place - Vasily Krushelnitsky (St. Petersburg)
3rd place - Alexander Anyukhina (Vladivostok)
The winner of the Grand Prix and the best young artist of the Russian Federation was:
Danil Danilovsky, pos. Beloozersk, Resurrection District, Moscow Region.
All winners will have the opportunity to hold a personal exhibition in ART MUSE in 2019.
Special thanks for the support to the Nevskaya Palitra plant and the Art Quarter chain of stores.
We invite all residents and guests of the Northern capital to visit the exhibition of the best young artists of Russia in 2018 in the New Year and Christmas holidays!
The exhibition is open daily from 11:00 to 22:00 and runs until January 31, 2019.
- Exhibition ’New Year Carnival. Pavel Pokidyshev »
- Soloists and orchestra. Chamber orchestra "B-A-S-N"
- CRAFT-TRIO "A serious concert of serious musicians"
- Exposición de Hope Olefir "OLEFIRN"
- ¡Acciones del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga, dedicado al Día Internacional de la Mujer!
- Exposición fotográfica de Igor Zhgilev ’Imágenes no aleatorias de la Tierra del Sol Naciente’