Tango, foxtrot, waltz. 6+ Automatic translate
Набережная реки Фонтанки, 41
The concert program included famous and favorite examples of retro music. We invite music lovers to indulge in a nostalgic mood and mentally go back almost a century ago.
The beginning of the 20th century is a real flowering of dance music. Waltzes were in fashion, and also new genres such as tango and foxtrot appeared and began to develop rapidly. Many talented and famous composers of that era worked in this style. It is not surprising that they created many magnificent masterpieces that have received universal recognition. In addition, in those years, such music sounded not only in concert halls and on dance floors. She confidently conquered the theatrical stage and movie screens. Beautiful examples of these styles can be found in many cult musicals and films that have not lost their relevance today. Our program will feature the most famous compositions of the last century, both by domestic and foreign authors.
Honored Artist of Russia Viktor Dukaltetenko (button accordion)
laureate of international competitions Fedor Shalaev (clarinet)
laureate of international competitions Evgeny Krasilnikov (guitar)
laureate of international competitions Alexander Isaev (double bass)
Beginning at 19 hours.
- "Zusammen". Victor Glukhov, Maxim Glukhov. Gemälde Irina Glukhova, Alexander Glukhov Graphics
- Valses, Tango, Foxtrots
- In the project "First in Russian" at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov presented the Finnish play
- Igor Dryomin: Rock and Roll Time
- Clavecín Música Noche
- Quinto Festival Internacional "Gente brillante": dos días, un espectáculo teatral de 10 horas y las principales instituciones culturales de la ciudad.
- Organ concert
- Art night "Feel the pulse of the night city"