Tactile Muravyov-Amursky in the Irkutsk Art Museum Automatic translate
December 2 in the framework of the All-Russian campaign “Museum for all! Inclusion Day ”at the Irkutsk Regional Art Museum named after V.P. Sukachev held a lesson "The history of the count portrait" for blind and visually impaired children and their parents. At an unusual museum lesson, a tactile copy of the painting “Portrait of the Governor-General of East Siberia Count N. N. Muravyov-Amursky” by Konstantin Makovsky from the collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum was first presented.
Pupils of boarding school No. 8 for blind and visually impaired children and their parents acted as a strict jury and grateful spectators of the new work. The participants listened to the story about the painting and the governor general himself, fantasized on the topic: “If I were an artist, I would have painted Muravyov-Amursky like that…”, and so that the children could better feel the spirit of that time, the museum’s friends provided for temporary use a real 19th century military uniform! Also, copies of some orders of Muravyov-Amursky were ordered, and the reenactors gave a copy of the saber of that time for classes.
The portrait of Governor General Muravyov-Amursky was already the second tactile painting in the Irkutsk Art Museum. A copy was made in Irkutsk. The first tactile painting was Ilya Repin’s “Girl Fisherman,” made in Torzhok with donations from museum donors. The creation of relief copies of the works from the main museum exposition takes place within the framework of the Touching Art project, the purpose of which is to make accessible to Irkutsk art paintings for visitors with visual impairments.
- Asociación "Salas de exposiciones de Moscú" presenta el festival "Año Nuevo en el Salón"
- Exposición de Konstantin Miroshnik y Natalia Kurguzova-Miroshnik "COSTA DE LA INFANCIA"
- "Neonomads y autóctonos". Obras de Andrey Yesionov
- Alexander Rubets. Einzelausstellung "Von der Natur zum Bild"
- Exhibition by the artist Tatyana Komlyakova "Patterns on Canvas and Stone" at the Ivanovo Stone Museum
- Fiesta infantil "Milagros de Año Nuevo" en el Palacio Konstantinovsky
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- Big tour - Moscow Art Theater in Tambov