Sessions of Moscow artists "This is a theater!" Automatic translate
с 30 Ноября
по 16 Декабря
Староконюшенный переулок, 39
On November 30, Gallery A3 of the Association “Exhibition Halls of Moscow” will open the next season of traditional sessions of Moscow artists “This is a theater!” Bringing together more than a hundred participants of various genres and directions.
2019 is declared the Year of the Theater in Russia. Sessions of Moscow artists, always responding to significant events in cultural life, could not help but join in the celebration of this event. A theater does not exist without an artist, but a rare artist who does not even have a direct professional relationship with the theater did not interact with this amazing world.
Therefore, the project is divided into two parts: on one side of the conditional curtain those who work in the theater are involved, feel it from the inside, is its direct creator. On the other - those authors for whom the theater has become a source of inspiration, or a rethinking of its creative method.
The exhibition will feature works by theater artists, including students of graduates of the Galina Vishnevskaya College of Music and Theater Arts - theater sketches, mock-ups of sets, costumes. As well as reflections of artists of other genres on the theme of theater, reflected in graphic and pictorial works, video art, installations and sculptural objects.
The exhibition will be held from November 30 to December 16, 2018.
- Exkursion und Meisterklasse durch Ausstellungskurator Ali Hestanti
- Volkskünstler der Russischen Föderation Sergey Andriyaka im Moskauer Buchhaus
- "Triumphbogen". Olga Bozhko
- SESSIONS OF MOSCOW ARTISTS. XVII SEASON. PICTURE No. 1
- SESIONES DE ARTISTAS DE MOSCÚ. ALLOGAMIA: EL JUEGO EN POST INDIVIDUALIDAD
- The year of literature started in Volgograd
- The 16th International Non / Fiction Literature Fair kicks off in Moscow
- Ekaterina Kondrashina. "Wonderful country"