Presentation of the book "Umyot Roadhouses" by photographer Evgeny Petrachkov Automatic translate
Центр фотографии имени братьев Люмьер
Болотная набережная, 3, стр. 1
November 23 at 19:00.
Umyot Roadhouses (Cafe Umeta) is a typology book of a cafe in the village of Umet in Mordovia, located along the federal highway. The book tells about the place, the architectural features of the central strip of Russia and the culture of Russian entrepreneurship in a changing political and economic situation.
“… There are borderline places in which different realities meet. In roadside cafes, as a phenomenon, the indifference and infinity of the road combined with the solidity and warmth of the house. The village of Umet in Mordovia, with almost a hundred points of roadside catering, is a rare place where you can really feel it… ”- writes journalist and photographer Ilya Pilipenko in the introduction to the book.
Free admission, registration required link
- "Murashkina." Nina Murashkina
- GESCHICHTE EINER GEOLOGISCHEN ENTDECKUNGSEXPEDITION - 67/67. Grafik / Buch des Künstlers
- Exhibition "Lively Art. Living Life" - a collection of Mikhail Kurkchi in the exhibition hall of the Krasnodar Territory
- Art project "Book Graphics Forum"
- El editor de HarperCollins lanza la nueva novela de Harper Lee: "Go Set a Watchman"
- The 155th anniversary of Anton Pavlovich Chekhov on the Don was celebrated on a grand scale
- Works of students of the Imperial Academy of Arts at the Academy of Watercolor
- Trauergottesdienst in Moskau oder wie man eine Beerdigung organisiert