NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM - 2. ’The Night of the Absurd and the Paradox’ automatic translate
May 23 18.00-23.00 «The Night of the Absurd and the Paradox»:
Video show: scenes from the play «Struggle with Meanings». Daniil Harms.
20.00 Lecture «The» ideal «city in art. City of the future». In the framework of the exhibition «Prophecies of Albert Robida.» Reads the art critic Maria Chervonnaya. Department of industrial design MGHPA them. S.G.Stroganova
The following exhibitions were opened:
1. «Daniel Harms. Museum in the Cube « (Art-labyrinth, objects, installations, graphics, artist’s book, media art, interactive zones). The museum consists of three parts: - Literary mirror museum of Daniil Kharms (in the form of a labyrinth of optical illusions, filled with riddles, surprises, illusions, sound and visual effects);
- The museum-apartment of Daniil Kharms (fantasy on the theme of a classical communal apartment of the 30-ies of the XX century, in which Harms or the hero of his works could live);
- Museum of non-Pushkin (collection of unusual objects).
2. «The Alphabet of the Absurd» (objects, installations, graphics, media art, interactive zones). The works of more than 20 artists are represented, whose work is directly or indirectly connected with the work of Kharms and the aesthetics of the absurd. A lot of strange objects immerse the viewer in the world of absurdity, where the farce is adjacent to clownery, and poetic wisdom is available to everyone.
Artists: Victor Hoppe, Mikhail Karasik, Grigory Katznelson, Yuri Stapakov, Sergei Yakunin and others. Students of the MGHPA them. Stroganova (Industrial Design Department) present the exhibition «Prophecies of Albert Robida»
3. «Aah! I’m boiling! «(Children’s drawing)
4. Gallery of antiques «Chest». Exhibitions: «Front Sketches» by B.Koromyslov and B. I. Enskiy (artists - veterans of the Great Patriotic War); «Letters from the Front», photographs and documents from the family archive LA Koloyan.
STATE EXHIBITION HALL
ul. Akademika Millionshchikova, 35, building 5
Tel. (499) 612-95-17, (499) 612-11-61, (499) 614-12-92