NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM - 2. "Night of the absurd and paradox" Automatic translate
May 23, 18.00-23.00 “Night of the absurd and paradox”:
Video display: scenes from the play "Struggle with the Meanings." Daniel Harms
20.00 Lecture "" Ideal "city in art. City of the future". In the framework of the exhibition "Prophecies of Albert Robida". Reads art historian Maria Chervonnaya. Department of Industrial Design MGHPA them. S.G. Stroganova
one. “Daniel Harms. Museum in Cuba » (Art labyrinth, objects, installations, graphics, artist’s book, media art, interactive zones). The museum consists of three parts: - The Literary and Mirror Museum of Daniil Kharms (in the form of a maze of optical illusions filled with riddles, surprises, illusions, sound and visual effects);
- Daniil Kharms Museum-Apartment (fantasy on the theme of a classic communal apartment of the 30s of the XX century, in which Harms or the hero of his works could live)
- Museum of non-Pushkin (collection of unusual objects).
2. "The ABC of the absurd" (objects, installations, graphics, media art, interactive zones). The works of more than 20 artists are presented, whose work is directly or indirectly associated with the work of Harms and the aesthetics of the absurd. Many strange objects immerse the viewer in the world of the absurd, where the farce is adjacent to the clowning, and the poetic mind is available to everyone.
Artists: Victor Goppe, Mikhail Karasik, Grigory Katsnelson, Yuri Shtapakov, Sergey Yakunin and others. Students MGHPA im. Stroganova (Department of Industrial Design) presents the exhibition "Albera Robida Prophecies"
3. “Ahh! I boiled! ”(Children’s drawing)
4. Antique Gallery "Trunk". Exhibitions: “Frontline Sketches” by B. Koromyslov and B. I. Ensky (artists - veterans of the Great Patriotic War); “Letters from the Front”, photographs and documents from the family archive of L. A. Koloyan.
STATE EXHIBITION HALL
st. Akademika Millionshchikova, d.35, building 5
tel. (499) 612-95-17, (499) 612-11-61, (499) 614-12-92