"Museum Night - 2019" at the Museum of Russian Impressionism Automatic translate
On May 18, from 18:00 to 00:00, admission to the Museum of Russian Impressionism as part of the “Museum Night - 2019” campaign is free. A permanent exhibition and exhibition “Nikolai Meshcherin. Way Out of Fuss ”and summer terraces with a cozy open-air library.
18:00 - 00:00 Campaign "Read at the Museum"
3rd floor, terraces
On the summer terraces of the Museum of Russian Impressionism a library of the publishing house “Revision of Elena Shubina” will unfold. Everyone will be able to get comfortable, wrap themselves in a blanket and read their favorite books in the light of torches. Recording for reading sessions will open on mos.ru.
19:00 - 20:40 Meeting with writer Alexandra Nikolayenko and ART battle
The author of the bestselling book “Heavenly Postman Fedya Bulkin”, Alexander Nikolayenko, will read a fragment of his novel for the public. And modern artists will make sketches of illustrations based on what they read. At the public talk, after readings and an art battle, listeners will have a conversation about the novel itself, the difference in the perception of text and image, the shift in semantic emphasis and a new interpretation of familiar works.
21:00 - 22:00 Performance "Nikolai Mescherin. Picture of life "
A documentary performance about the work of the Russian impressionist and the history of our country at a turning point in the turn of the XIX-XX centuries. In the main role - Shamil Khamatov. Performance-tour, created based on the exhibition “Nikolai Mescherin. The Way Out of Fuss ”is a narrative about the special world of Russian estates, about people, traditions and way of life, staging-recollection of the beautiful landscapes that remained on the canvas, but no longer exist in real life. A joint project of the Museum of Russian Impressionism and the Search Laboratory of the Sovremennik Theater.
- Retrospektive Ausstellung des russischen und serbischen Plakats "Banken und Flüsse"
- CONFERENCIA "NIKOLAI MESCHERIN: ¿QUÉ PASÓ CON EL PAISAJE?" Elena Yakimovich sobre los pintorescos y fotográficos paisajes de Dugino.
- CLASE MAESTRA "ESCRIBE COMO VISITANTE!"
- EXCURSIÓN EN EL LENGUAJE GESTURAL DE LA EXPOSICIÓN
- Conferencia de Maria Moroz "Paisaje conmovedor: Meshcherin, Levitan, Grabar"
- Clase magistral de Ksenia Galitskaya "En el taller del impresionista. ¡Escribimos con acrílico!"
- "Nikolai Mescherin. La salida del alboroto"