Exhibition "To the East" 6+ automatic translate
с 15 Декабря
по 19 Января
Галерея «На Каширке»
ул. Ак.Миллионщикова, д.35, корп.5
The exhibition is dedicated to one of the artistic and cultural values that still have an excellent tradition of crafts, a folk picture made by masters from the Far East (China, Korea), Southeast (Indonesia, Vietnam) and South Asia (India, Nepal). The exhibition can be seen about a hundred original, original works.
The relevance of the folk picture is related to its development and thematic diversity: from wedding and religious scenes depicting gods, retelling myths, legends, domestic scenes, agricultural cycles and the well-wishing colorful New Year picture with its special symbolism to decorating, protecting, educational function.
Rarely beautiful and expressive exposition material provided by the Museum of Traditional Art of the World and the Academy of Folk Art of Russia, will allow you to get acquainted with this amazing, multi-genre phenomenon, to feel and appreciate the vivid imagery and decorative refinement of this type of traditional oriental art and try to unravel its mystery.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the “Festival of Indian Cinema” will be held (January 2-8 at 4:00 pm (except January 7)), master classes and a sightseeing tour with a quest will be held.
Curator - Lyudmila Chekalina
Gallery "On Kashirke", Moscow, st. Ac Millionshchikova, 35/5, m.Kashirskaya
Tues-Sun: 11.00 - 20.00
Entrance ticket: 100 rubles., Preferential 50 rubles.
- Sightseeing tour with the quest "Colors of the East"
- Night of art in the Perm gallery. Theme of the action: Languages
- Quest-tours of old Moscow - an unforgettable adventure
- Quest - as a form of acquaintance with the exposition. You can go through the quests in three branches of the Irkutsk Art Museum
- "Night of the Arts" in the Art Museum
- Sleepless in Moscow
- The documentary film "The Workers Cup"