"I love you, Peter’s creation ..." automatic translate
с 6 Ноября
по 31 Января
Государственный комплекс «Дворец конгрессов»
Стрельна, Березовая аллея, 3
November 6, 2018 at 15:00 the bright colors of Ludmila Davydova’s brush will burst into the Konstantinovsky Palace. The exposition “I love you, Peter’s creation” will present the Northern capital as it is not everyone sees it - expressive and joyful!
Landscapes and still lifes of this Petersburg master are distinguished by richness of color and internal energy. The picturesque language of Davydova is laconic, in the works of Ludmila the balance of forms and colors dominates, giving the impression of integrity. In the past, Lyudmila Davydova - designer, teacher of painting and drawing, the author of experimental curricula.
The exhibition will feature twenty-five works, among which the most memorable are the city landscapes.
The exhibition will be held as part of the exhibition project "Contemporary Artists of Russia" and will be available to all until January 31, 2019 during a visit to a sightseeing tour of the Palace of Congresses.
- Exposición de obras de Nikolai Davidov ’EN EL BORDE DE LOS CRUCES Y LA LATITUD DE LA BIENVENIDA ...’
- Summing up the results of the All-Russian Contest for the design of the interior decoration of St. Sava’s church in Belgrade.
- Memory of the distant war - 1812 in the Russian Museum
- Vera Wilkowiska (1890-1944). Painting. Graphic arts
- Sergei und Galina Kotinov, Roman Romanov "Flüchtige Begegnungen"