Lecture by Ilya Doronchenkov "Westward through the Northwest. Scandinavian Exhibition by Sergey Diaghilev. 1897" Automatic translate
Музей русского импрессионизма
Ленинградский проспект, д. 15, стр. 11
September 17, 19:30.
In 1897, thanks to Sergey Diaghilev, the works of Scandinavian artists were first shown in St. Petersburg. Some of them replenished the meeting of the novice collector Sergei Schukin. Ilya Doronchenkov will tell about how the “young rich” Russian decided to acquaint the inexperienced audience with contemporary Scandinavian art, how he personally collected the exposition, and what influence, in his opinion, should have had on domestic artists.
- Dali painting sold at auction for $ 2.6 million
- LECTURE "PERFECT COMMUNICATIONS. REPIN, VRUBEL, DYAGILEV AND SPANISH ARTISTS"
- Vortrag von Maria Moroz "Exzellente Verbindungen. Repin, Vrubel, Diaghilev und spanische Künstler"
- Pablo Picasso. Olga Khokhlova
- The exhibition "Anatoly Diaghilev. Favorites" in Ulyanovsk celebrated the 80th anniversary of the famous painter
- In the gallery "Our Artists" a large-scale exhibition of works by Alexandre Benois