"The labyrinth of consciousness." Dmitry Semakov, Alexander Zakharov automatic translate
с 25 Сентября
по 12 Октября
ТЦ «Галерея Неглинная»
Трубная площадь, 2
On the days of the Biennale, Neglinnaya Gallery presents the author’s project of artists Dmitry Semakova and Alexander Zakharov - «The Labyrinth of Consciousness».
Passing through the labyrinth of tests, the spectator’s soul is purified and gaining experience. Since antiquity, mankind has been making this path, losing and finding itself in a labyrinth. This path is close to many epochs and cultures and, at the same time, it has its own. For Alexander Zakharov, the labyrinth becomes immersed in the mysterious world of nature, dear to the mysterious world of childhood. The space is inhabited by heroes from fantasies and fairy tales, which have no place beyond the vanishing path of the labyrinth. The labyrinth of Dmitry Semakova is the territory of ancient arches and at the same time - an architectural utopia, constructed from neoclassical forms. The architectural rhythm is the movement of light and darkness, the change of day and night, the restoration of the balance between the hidden and the obvious. The labyrinth becomes a ghostly route between the worlds created by the artist, the journey between reality and imagination. The project involves a combination of infinitely large and infinitely small, where everyone finds his own labyrinth of consciousness in the search for his «I». The project «Labyrinth of Consciousness» will last from September 25 to October 12.
- "In the maze of light. Kaleidos"
- Igor Dremin: Exhibition "Actual Russia"
- Ausstellung-Meditation "Unsichtbarer Faden"
- LABYRINTHES UND IHRE LESER
- NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM - 2. ’The Night of the Absurd and the Paradox’
- Exhibition of works by Andrei Nikolaevich Bliok. Painting and graphics
- Ausstellung "Ein anderer Planet"
- Art-playground ’Gallery Staircase’ presents the exhibition ’Russian North’