Collecting Russia Automatic translate
A collection of Perm wooden sculptures will be shown for the first time in the Far Eastern region.
On May 16, the exhibition "Collecting Russia: Perm Gods" will open in the Primorsky Museum named after V.K. Arsenyev in Vladivostok. At the exhibition for the first time in the Far Eastern region a collection of Perm wooden sculpture will be shown.
The exhibition will feature 35 items. All exhibits are from the funds of the Perm Gallery. In the permanent exhibition of the gallery, no changes will take place during the Far Eastern tour of the collection.
“Collecting Russia” is a joint project of the Primorsky Museum named after V.K. Arsenyev, the Vladimir Potanin Charity Fund, the Perm Gallery and the leading museums of the Far Eastern Region. The aim of the project is to acquaint the residents of the Far Eastern region with the collections of museums in the European part of Russia.
In Vladivostok, the exhibition will run until mid-August 2017. From September to October 2017, the exhibition will be presented at the Khabarovsk Regional Museum. N. I. Grodekova. The collection will return to Perm at the end of October 2017.
- Royal watercolors exhibited in Vladivostok
- "Studio 40. Memorial Workshop von Peter Konchalovsky"
- SOLICITUD PARA LA XII CONCURSO DE SUBVENCIONES "MUSEO CAMBIANTE EN UN MUNDO CAMBIANTE"
- COMIENZA LA COMPETICIÓN DE LA 12ª SUBVENCIÓN "MUSEO CAMBIANTE EN UN MUNDO CAMBIANTE"
- Touching Art: Exhibition for the Blind in the Tretyakov Gallery