"The city at the height: Moscow and Muscovites during the war" Automatic translate
с 30 Апреля
по 1 Июня
Филёвская линия, метро Выставочная (Комплекс Москва-Сити, Башня Федерация-Восток, эт. 89)
The Moscow Museum together with the observation platform PANORAMA360 will present the exhibition “The City at the Top: Moscow and Muscovites During the War”. The exhibition will be held from April 30 to June 1 at the PANORAMA360 observation deck on the 89th floor of the Federation-East tower of the Moscow-City complex. It will be devoted to the life of the city and citizens during the Great Patriotic War.
The Moscow Museum is a place where residents get acquainted with the history of the capital. Museum exhibitions show the connection between people of different eras and cultures, and different contexts and spaces make it possible to rediscover familiar pages of the history of Moscow.
One of the places where the museum will present its project will soon be the Panorama 360 observation deck - the highest observation deck in the country, according to the Russian Book of Records. She offers her visitors to admire the views of modern Moscow: see the architectural diversity and the constant movement of the capital’s highways.
At the exhibition “The City at the Top: Moscow and Muscovites During the War”, visitors will see photographs of the city during the Great Patriotic War from the collection of the Museum of Moscow. The exhibition invites the viewer to evaluate the scale of the changes affecting the city and to compare two Moscow live. On display are digital copies of unique documents: photographs of Moscow from 1941-1945 and the post-war life of the 1950s and 90s, front-line letters and memoirs of Muscovites, documents of the era. The authors of the photographs are the famous war correspondents: A. Ustinov, E. Chaldei, S. Fridlyand, M. Rumnov, A. Kapustyansky and others.
- CLASE MAESTRA "ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ" 12+
- CLASES MAESTRAS PARA NIÑOS "EXPERIMENTOS DE COLOR ÓPTICO" 5+
- CLASES MAESTRAS - ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ. EXPERIMENTOS OPTICOS DE PINTURA CLARA
- Exposición "Puertas de la versatilidad"
- "PETER-MOSKAU". Ausstellung von Gemälden und Grafiken zum 100. Jahrestag der Verlegung der Hauptstadt von Petrograd nach Moskau
- Ani Charinoys Ausstellung "MOSKAU. EIN FREUND DER KINDHEIT"
- Kuratorische Auswahl von Werken. Ausstellungsprojekt "Peter-Moskau"