"New music in the Freedom Hall. Designs of the new" Automatic translate
Арт-галерея Ельцин Центра
ул. Бориса Ельцина, д. 3
Studio of new music.
The need for the “new” in art affected absolutely all artists at the beginning of the 20th century. This was due to the rapid development of science and technology, with an accelerated pace of life, with the understanding of its existence in modern times. The names and works of painters of the Russian avant-garde - Kazimir Malevich, Vasily Kandinsky, Marc Chagall and many others are widely known throughout the world. The works of these masters almost always constitute the culmination of art exhibitions and museum displays. Russian architectural avant-garde is less known. However, the real "terra incognita" for a wide audience is the Russian musical avant-garde.
Our program fills this gap and presents two masterpieces of Russian music of the 20s: the constructivist “Chamber Symphony” for seven performers Gavriil Popov and the brilliant “Trapeze” quintet of young Sergei Prokofiev.
December 12, 20:00
Museum of the First President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Liberty Hall
Duration: 60 minutes
Museum Ticket Admission
- Rotes Rad. Avantgarde von Prokofjew und Popow
- Der Konzertzyklus Mein XX Jahrhundert. Unbekannte Meisterwerke. Konzert 1
- Personal exhibition of Yuri Samsonov - an artist painting with mood
- Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists
- Quinteto de ensayo de duelo musical y latón olímpico
- Osterglockenspiel. 6+
- Breiter Karneval. 6+