Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+ Automatic translate
с 6 Апреля
по 16 Мая
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business Art", 3rd floor.
The country of glaciers, volcanoes and waterfalls attracts not only with its nature, but also with the unique mentality of its inhabitants. Here, technological progress is surprisingly combined with untouched nature and respect for it. People not only adapted to life on volcanic soil, but, moreover, learned to use the energy of volcanoes for industrial purposes. The population of Iceland harmoniously exists in the conditions of polar nights, harsh climate and sparse vegetation, while maintaining a vibrant and creative approach to architecture and organization of life.
During the expedition to Iceland, many photographs were taken, but those shots that best convey the mood and atmosphere of these unique places were included in this series.
It is a natural desire for any photographer and artist to share what he sees through the prism of his own perception and convey the mood and emotions contained in his works. This exhibition pursues precisely this simple goal.
- Ausstellung "Ein anderer Planet"
- Campamento creativo de verano
- Exposición fotográfica de Islandia "Hielo, fuego y montañas riolíticas"
- Pictures as a way to make money: recommendations for a novice artist
- LCD "Aleksandrovsky" en Pushkin
- Exposición de Gráficos y Esculturas de Elizabeth y Denis Donchenko "Laberintos de la mente"
- Exposición de pinturas de Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impresiones de mi querida ciudad"
- Exposición de arte pop Asi Malevich "Objeto adecuado" 16+