Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+ automatic translate
с 6 Апреля
по 16 Мая
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business Art", 3rd floor.
The country of glaciers, volcanoes and waterfalls attracts not only with its nature, but also with the unique mentality of its inhabitants. Here, technical progress is surprisingly combined with the intact nature and careful attitude to it. People not only adapted to life on volcanic soil, but, moreover, learned to use the energy of volcanoes for industrial purposes. The population of Iceland harmoniously exists in conditions of polar nights, harsh climate and poor vegetation, while preserving the vitality and creative approach to architecture and the organization of life.
As part of the expedition across Iceland, many photographs were taken, but this series included those shots that best convey the mood and atmosphere of these unique places.
It is natural for any photographer and artist to share what he saw through the prism of his own perception and convey the mood and emotions that are contained in his works. This exhibition pursues precisely this simple goal.
- Ausstellung "Ein anderer Planet"
- Campamento creativo de verano
- Exhibition of photos of Iceland ’Ice, Fire and Riolithic Mountains’
- Exhibition of graphics and sculpture by Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko "Labyrinths of Mind"
- Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of his beloved city"
- The exhibition of pop art by Asi Malevich "A suitable object" 16+
- Digital Art Exhibition "Metaphors of Everyday Life" (16+)
- Painting and graphic art exhibition of Victor Borisov "Magic of movement", 16+