Final presentation of the city-wide program "KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ?!" in North Butovo Automatic translate
On February 17, at 14:15, an art object will be opened at the school site of secondary school No. 2114, unit No. 1332 (Dmitry Donskoy Boulevard, building 6, building 1, South-West Administrative District, Northern Butovo District).
A cool place will appear in North Butovo where they “produce fuel”! A cloud tree grows from a sneaker, and a Bout bow grows from it. A dragon lives on a tree, which “breathes” ice on a lemonade cloud and cools it. It’s snowing lemonade with rain. Drops of lemonade, getting onion Booth, trigger a chemical reaction to produce fuel.
The opening of the facility is the result of joint work of students with the participation of teachers - artists and architects Marina Yarmarkina and Olga Rokal. The art object is included in the “map of new attractions” at school sites in 8 districts of Moscow as part of the city-wide program “KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?!”.
School number 1332 already has experience in participating in the project: a year ago, the object "Hand that says" Hello from Butovo "was created here."
Within the framework of the presentation, Georgy Nikich, the project curator, will summarize the results of the city-wide program “KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?!”.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT “KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?!”
Areas located outside the center of Moscow are not rich in sights, monuments and other "signs of the place." The project participants - a group of teachers (artists and architects) and students of 8 schools in 8 districts of Moscow - in December 2014 - February 2015 - created new Moscow attractions: large sculptural objects.
Work on sculptures was accompanied by informal historical and local history studies, which the students conducted together with teachers, artists and parents. The resulting 8 sculpture objects express both regional and “school” identity. Texts written by schoolchildren — “explications” devoted to both sculpture and the territory on which it is exhibited, are hung nearby.
The project was attended by over 100 students from 8 to 13 years old, 20 artists, architects, designers.
The program was presented in the festival program of the IV Moscow Urban Forum CEH "Manege" in December 2014.
The result of the project will be the All-Moscow school sculpture contest "Do you know where you live!?"
Do not forget that in Moscow there are about 1727 schools, and each of them can make sense of where it is and create amazing things. Now school sculptures of the project “Know where you live?!” are an exception, but I would like them to become the rule for all schools in Moscow. The citywide school sculpture contest will help school students get to know their area, apply the design approach in practice, and residents of the area will learn that the school is not just a fenced area. Amazing things happen there…
The districts of Moscow, which are located on the periphery of the city, are not saturated with culture. At the moment when artists begin to work with children, children are included in the awareness of the specifics of their area - this translates into the creation of a large number of amazing objects. This competition is able to change the city, help children see themselves in a new quality. They will find out where they live, and with them we will.
The competition will be held jointly by the Department of Culture and the Department of Education.
Project Organizer: Association "Exhibition Halls of Moscow"
The curator of the project is Georgy Nikich, art critic and curator of the Association “Exhibition Halls of Moscow”.
Participants of the project “Do you know where you live?!”:
1. School number 2114, unit number 1332 (Dmitry Donskoy Boulevard, 6, building 1). South-West Administrative District, Northern Butovo
2. Education Center No. 1483 (7th Parkovaya St. 1A). HLW, Izmailovo district
3. The structural unit School 1089, Lyceum 138 (ul. Berzarina, 19, building 2). SZAO, district Khoroshevo-Mnevniki
4. School with in-depth study of mathematics No. 1384 named after A.A. Lemansky (st. Novopeschanaya, d.15). CAO, Sokol district
5. School number 1416 with in-depth study of the English language (Novgorodskaya St., D. 8). NEAD, district Lianozovo
6. School number 1862 (Artekovskaya St., 3). South Administrative District, Nagorny District
7. Unit No. 6, GAPOU TK No. 28 (1st Kuryanovsky pr., 14B). SEAD, district Pechatniki
8. Secondary school No. 384 named after D.K. Korneeva (st. Belovezhskaya, d. 7).
CJSC, Mozhaysky district
- Exposición "Guy de Montlor"
- The exhibition "Above Russia clouds", which opened in the Vologda gallery, the artist Evgeny Molev celebrated his anniversary
- Exposición "Resplandor en el sol"
- El desarrollo del pensamiento abstracto en los niños.
- Exhibition "Domashnikovs. Father and Son" at the Center for Contemporary Art of Ufa
- Cielo tranquilo para niños