Free lecture by architectural historian Nikolai Vasiliev "The influence of architecture on design in the USSR" Automatic translate
Академический зал, Нижегородская ярмарка
ул. Совнаркомовская, 13
The Moscow Museum of Design, with the support of SIBUR, as part of the Formula of Good Deeds charity program, is inviting architectural lecturer Nikolai Vasiliev, “The Influence of Architecture on Design in the USSR,” to a lecture.
August 9 at 19-00 at the Nizhny Novgorod Fair as part of the exhibition “History of Russian design 1917-2017” there will be a lecture on the relationship between design arts and the role of architects in the development of design as a separate discipline on the example of Soviet architecture and design.
Design is the youngest of design arts, thousands of years younger than architecture and urban planning, but at the same time developing much faster. Having appeared together with the mass industry, design in many ways overtook architecture, which is well known in Western examples, but almost unknown in domestic practice of the 20th century. At the same time, there was no separate designer education, and indeed the profession itself, in official registers for a long time. What prompted professionals from related fields to take up design, be it the 1920s, 1950s, or 1970s?
The exhibition “History of Russian Design 1917-2017” is held with the support of SIBUR in the framework of the “Formula of Good Deeds” program and the Moscow Museum of Design from June 29 to August 19.
- SIBUR lädt Sie zur 5. Ural Industrial Biennale of Contemporary Art ein
- Das Moskauer Museum für Gestaltung mit Unterstützung von SIBUR im Rahmen des Wohltätigkeitsprogramms "Formula of Good Deeds" lädt Sie ein, am Wettbewerb teilzunehmen und an der Ausstellung für Industriedesign teilzunehmen. Bewerbung bis 26. Oktober
- Ausstellung "Geschichte des russischen Designs 1917–2017"
- Ausstellung "Geschichte des russischen Designs 1917-2017"
- Nischni Nowgorod übertrug auf die Ausstellung "Geschichte des russischen Designs 1917-2017" sowjetische Zeitschriften der 80er Jahre
- Found a collection of Karel Appel, which disappeared 10 years ago
- Festival "Theater Future of Russia" will show in Yaroslavl graduation performances of graduates of higher educational institutions of the country