Archigraphy. Exhibition of Stepan Zhuravlev 6+ Automatic translate
с 16 Июня
по 30 Июля
Музей современного искусства Эрарта
Васильевский остров, 29-я линия, д.2
Erarta Museum opens the debut exhibition of artist Stepan Zhuravlev, which will present photographs, architectural fantasies and objects.
Practicing architect, photographer and artist Stepan Zhuravlev with his debut exhibition will manifest a new artistic practice - archigraphy.
Zhuravlev’s works genetically go back to architectural fantasies, to paper architecture - to those areas where the creator is absolutely free to comprehend space. With the serious intention of an innovator, the artist is experimenting with analog photography and digital spaces, offers new perspectives on reality and models fantastic worlds. At the same time, Zhuravlev shows incredible ingenuity in the choice of material for the embodiment of the architectural image, achieving powerful effects and, as a result, an active perception of the viewer.
Archigraphy is a project, primarily a modern one, open to the future, but, like any fantasy, it is inspired by reality - the attitude of a modern city dweller.
The exhibition will be located on the 2nd floor of the Exhibition Wing and will be available to the audience from June 16 to July 30.
- "If you don’t like - don’t listen" or "Munchausen from the village" Uyma "6+
- Igor Dryomin: Stepan Erzya and us. Moscow sculpture on Kuznetsk, 11
- CONCIERTO VOCAL "DEL RENACIMIENTO AL JAZZ"
- Exposición de gráficos de Mark Kucherov "No es solo un retrato"
- VOKALKONZERT "ENRICO CARUZO GEWIDMET"
- Personal exhibition of Kansky Konstantin "Shadow for the sun"