Alexander Rubets. Personal exhibition "From Nature to Image" Automatic translate
с 16 по 30 Марта
Зал изобразительных искусств Поволжского отделения Российской академии художеств
Лаврушинский пер. 15
The Creative Union of Artists of Russia invites Lavrushinsky 15 to the Hall of Fine Arts of the Volga branch of the Russian Academy of Arts for a personal exhibition of the Honorary Member of the Russian Academy of Arts, Vice President of the TSHR in the South of Russia, Chairman of the Stavropol Regional Branch of the TSHR Alexander Rubts “From Nature to Image”, which will last from March 16 to March 30, 2018. The exhibition features 21 paintings, works created in the period from 2014 to 2018, mainly in 2017-2018.
The artist Alexander Rubets is a talented painter, a recognized original master who has taken place. Favorite motives of the artist - landscape, still life. Constantly participates in open airs organized in the south of Russia.
His works are recognizable, because the author has his own unique style of writing, a complex color palette, built on close color and tone relationships. A powerful, strong expressive brushstroke in combination with an impressionistic color scheme fills the work with a special emotional atmosphere.
Alexander Rubets is a follower of the Moscow realistic art school. Born in Belarus in the city of Grodno in 1953. He studied at the republican boarding school in Minsk, Leningrad Art College. V. Serova. Lives and works in Pyatigorsk.
He was awarded the Shuvalov medal of the PAX, the silver medal of the PAX, the gold medal of the PAX, the gold medal of TSHR.
- Igor Dremin: Alexander Rubets "FROM NATURE TO IMAGE"
- The mystery of Vermeer’s "Little Street" is revealed
- Exposición de Konstantin Miroshnik y Natalia Kurguzova-Miroshnik "COSTA DE LA INFANCIA"
- "Neonomads y autóctonos". Obras de Andrey Yesionov
- Tactile Muravyov-Amursky im Irkutsk Art Museum
- Fiesta infantil "Milagros de Año Nuevo" en el Palacio Konstantinovsky
- Aniversario de Vladimir Petrov
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro