LCD "Aleksandrovsky" in Pushkin Automatic translate
Stable and thoroughly under construction, the Aleksandrovsky residential quarter is located on 200 hectares of land in the Pushkin district. In the budget segment for a comfortable stay, studios and one-room apartments in Pushkin Premium offer - three-level multi-room townhouses. The assortment of apartments is 2 and 3 bedroom and even original housing, located on the attic floor.
The variety of housing options from cottage houses to apartment buildings is not the most important advantage of the Aleksandrovsky residential complex. The architectural style inherent in the look and spirit of St. Petersburg, the technology of modern housing construction, modern landscaping solutions, the excellent ecology of the building area are the components of a prestigious comfortable living.
Construction of houses
Brick-monolithic method of construction of residential buildings determines their strength and durability. The use of porous ceramics as a facial finishing material gives buildings a prestigious appearance and additional warming properties. Finishing the basement of buildings with natural stone is performed not only for decoration, but also to protect the base from weathering.
Considering climatic conditions, materials were selected for insulation and protection of the facades of residential buildings in the new district. Rockwool thermal insulation products coated with several protective plaster layers are used as facade insulation. As a result, residents who have already settled in the built houses confirm the comfort of living in any season. The properties of the insulation allow houses to "breathe" - air exchange is excellent in them.
Residents of houses with roof boiler rooms receive heat at the right time for them and at cost. They are the owners of boiler houses and do not pay for heat, but bear joint operational costs for their maintenance and maintenance.
Features for a comfortable stay
The developer offers apartments with the author’s layout and with business class elements: an open terrace of the house or a cozy fireplace add personality to the dwelling. To ensure the comfort of living in low-rise buildings equipped with elevators and underground parking.
The convenience of a residential building consists of many small things. Most of them were envisaged by Russian and Scottish designers, and the developer ensures their high-quality performance:
- reliable metal doors are installed in the apartments;
- heat preservation in apartments is provided by metal-plastic double-glazed windows;
- the temperature in the apartment varies with the help of heating batteries with temperature regulators;
- houses are equipped with high-speed elevators and convenient ramps;
- in the adjacent territories there are children’s playgrounds, flower beds, parking spaces, original illuminating devices.
Roads, paths, landscaping
Designers found a non-standard solution for the construction of pavements in the Aleksandrovsky quarter. The streets are covered with high-quality traditional asphalt in a harmonious combination with paving stones. For park areas, a special “soft coating” is used. Marble chips with sand are used to make walking and cycling paths.
Up to 40% of the Admiralteysky quarter will be given to green spaces. The priority of landscaping and ecology is one of the most important differences of the new district, which will soon become a role model in the development of the city of Pushkin. The Aleksandrovsky district will look natural and harmonious in the historical surroundings of palaces, residences, parks.
- Exposición fotográfica "Constructores del nuevo San Petersburgo"
- Profitable purchase of luxury furniture in the online store
- Tienda online de tapices
- RA "Premium Service" hizo un regalo a los amantes de la pintura moderna
- Tabiques de oficina tipo combinado. ¿Por qué son necesarios y cuáles son sus capacidades?
- TATIANA ANISIMOVA "COMMUNAL PETERSBURG"
- Free relationship: pros and cons. Cooking erotic dresses?
- "Cup of Russia for Artistic Creativity - Assembly of Arts"