"Magic" on a large LED panel: 5 best virtual museums for art lovers Automatic translate
The presence of a large LG LED-panel at home is an excellent occasion to join the beautiful without even leaving the apartment. Fortunately, there are plenty of multimedia users to study contemporary art at home. So, a trip to popular virtual museums can become a fascinating and informative option for cultural recreation.
It is worth noting that the network has not only representative offices of many popular offline museums, but also independent private virtual sites dedicated to historical events, contemporary art, outstanding personalities and innovative technologies.
A large wall-mounted information panel will help to enjoy the exposition of the top museums, explore unusual exhibits, and fill in some knowledge gaps. Any virtual excursion is perfect for virtual excursions. On the page LG LED panel.
TOP 5 online museums worth visiting right now
- The Louvre. All my life I dreamed of visiting Paris and visiting the legendary Parisian museum? It is not necessary to wait for the possibility of a real trip to the dream gallery, because some (the most significant and famous) exhibits can easily be seen online. Moreover, detailed information about interesting artifacts, paintings and other objects can be obtained even without a guide - just by clicking on the components of a virtual exposure that are of interest.
- Virtual Museum of the Gulag. This museum allows you to find out what labor camps were, exactly where they were and how prisoners survived in them. Also, the museum’s website provides informative information from various studies and a panoramic view of the restored camp buildings is available.
- MOCA: Museum of Contemporary Computer Art. This virtual museum will definitely make a lasting impression on fans of digital art. The site offers both paid and absolutely free catalogs of paintings and photographs. The museum has been operating for only 10 years, but its archive is already impressive in its volumes.
- THINGS - one of the most unusual museums in the world, received the "folk" name "Facebook for things." On the museum’s website you can get acquainted with the most diverse inventions of mankind - from ancient electronics to futuristic wardrobe items. You can visit the online museum right now absolutely free.
- The Shoe Museum is a museum that displays an impressive array of a wide variety of shoe models. Originality, brightness and style - this is how virtual exposition can be characterized. Sometimes the founders of the museum demonstrate their “wealth” on offline sites, organizing thematic exhibitions.
A “trip” to the virtual museum guarantees cultural and informational enrichment, gives positive emotions and provides food for thought. Online museum tours are an ideal solution for those who do not like to visit traditional galleries, exhibitions and museums, for example, due to the crowding of a large number of people.
- On the route of the bus "B" appeared tifloeksursiya dedicated to the sights of the capital
- "Under the sky alone …"
- "ARCHITEKTUR. ROTUNDUS URBI"
- "Schweizer Kampagne von Suvorov"
- Interview mit dem Ehrenakademiker der Russischen Akademie der Künste, Vizepräsident der TSKhR Konstantin Markov
- Shop.Ritual.ru - a virtual store of funeral goods with convenient checkout
- Nothing random