Fitness dancing Automatic translate
In order to engage in fitness dancing, a dance experience is not required. Dance fitness is a type of group fitness that includes some dance moves. This is a complete aerobic training, divided into stages with different intensities. The overall intensity of the class depends on the dance program you are doing. For example, in the Moscow fitness studio GallaDance there are 5 dance programs, from Zumba to Pilates, more details here: https://www.galladance.com/directions/grown-up/dance-fitness/
Regular dance fitness classes improve your fitness, transform your body, increase confidence in your movements and relieve stress. If you hope to lose weight or increase your tone or just lose fatigue from monotonous work, you will get results that will pleasantly surprise you. Mix class activities by attending several different classes. The more styles you learn, the more confident you will be in control of your body.
Features of dance fitness:
- Aerobics - associated with moderate, but longer-term periods of activity.
- Anaerobic effect - associated with high intensity, maximum, short bursts of activity.
- Muscular endurance - the ability of the body to produce continuous movement.
- Strength - the ability of muscles to withstand maximum load for a short time.
- Strength - the ability to explosively contract muscles.
- Flexibility - the range of motion of the joints in combination with muscle flexibility.
- Neuromuscular coordination - associated with balance, agility, coordination.
- Slenderness - adjustment of body weight for the correct ratio between muscles and fat.
- Rest is a period of inactivity that allows the body to regain strength.
Dance fitness is suitable for both men and women and children. Listen to what people who were previously skeptical about this venture say:
“I always loved dancing, but was not gifted with any natural talent. Exercising in these classes, I feel like a dancer. I like the fact that at the age of 40 I study hip-hop for the first time. It may sound absolutely corny, but fitness dancing is the best thing that could happen to me over time! ”- Sergey, 41 years old.
“It seems to me that I was engaged in all types of training, including sports, but I never experienced such euphoria from a group fitness class! This is really amazing! ”- Elena, 36 years old.