What trends will be the main ones in photo art in 2018? Automatic translate
The art of photography is constantly evolving. And this applies not only to the improvement of technical means - the techniques used in the shooting are changing, new fashion trends are emerging, the main trends are highlighted. It is not just interesting to know which photos are in demand at the moment, with this you can also earn if the income is associated with the creation of photographs.
2018 will be quite unusual in terms of photo fashion. The fact is that two trends will enjoy equal popularity - at first glance, directly opposite to each other.
The first of the trends will be expressed in the desire for maximum simplicity. Users begin to feel tired from filters, retouching and color grading - and really want to see the world in pictures unchanged. The trend will affect all major areas of art:
- Portrait shooting. Each person we met on the street has his own personality - and precisely because he does not seek to emphasize it. Accordingly, photos of such people - ordinary, busy with their own affairs - will be in demand in 2018. Particular attention will be attracted to photographs in which the photographer will easily and naturally be able to focus on the unique features of a person.
- Landscape and city shooting. Beautiful and solemn images of world attractions have long become boring to users. But the usual photos from trips and travels, where you can meet unexpected camera angles and tricks, are still interesting. Most importantly, such live photos are always filled with a special mood and well convey the joy or sadness of the photographer.
- Subject shooting. Glossy, brilliant and vibrant products and household items, despite all their beauty, are different from the real objects that surround us. Therefore, in 2018 the Deadpan style will be revived - the art of passionless and honest shooting, showing objects with all the advantages and disadvantages.
The second main trend of 2018 is closely related to the development of technology. No matter how we strive for nature and simplicity, virtual reality and artificial intelligence are increasingly entering our lives. Catchy, shocking pictures of people and objects, illustrations for abstract concepts, bold collages visualizing fresh ideas will turn out to be popular.
A separate third trend can be considered animation and video. Thanks to technology, visual art is gradually moving away from static, actively using moving images and short clips.
Source - Depositphotos
- Método. Facetas Exposición de Nikita Chernoritsky
- Impresión artística sobre lienzo
- Igor Dryomin: MEZCLA DE ARTE: exposición de pintura contemporánea de artistas de Moscú
- Vortrag über die Kunst der Streetstyle-Fotografie
- IX KANDINSKY AWARD 2015
- The Russian Museum presents a personal exhibition of Gennady Myznikov