Office furniture: ergonomics or design: tips for choosing Automatic translate
Despite the fact that there is a significant amount of finished furniture in stores, custom-made furniture does not lose its relevance and is in great demand. This is understandable: there are many offices of small size or with a non-standard layout room, under which fitting suitable furniture is quite difficult. Office furniture , made on an individual project, fits into the room, satisfying all the requirements.
But, before you order or buy office furniture , you need to know a number of nuances.
What requirements should office furniture meet?
These requirements apply to all types of furniture in a modern office without exception: from the office of the first manager to the premises for ordinary workers.
- First of all, office furniture in Kiev should be comfortable and ergonomic. The convenience of furniture is the basis of well-being and good performance of people, and, therefore, their performance, the desire to work hard for the result.
- Security. Perhaps this item should have been put in the first place. The reason is one: a significant amount of time that a person spends in the office. For example, solid wood furniture is safe by definition, and it is better to refrain from acquiring things from low-quality chipboard. Furniture of economy class from MDF with veneered or laminated surface - much safer
- Reliability and practicality. It is important that custom furniture serves you for a long time. Frequent repairs or replacements are additional costs for the company.
- Aesthetics. This factor is also important, because it is in the office that a person spends at least a third of the day. Therefore, the beauty of the furniture in the office is not less, and sometimes even more important, compared to home.
- The style of the acquired furniture must fully comply with the general stylistic concept of the enterprise. So, an old carved cabinet is unlikely to fit into the hi-tech environment, and ultramodern shelving made of glass and metal - in a classic interior.
A few tips: how to furnish an office
Based on the above requirements, when arranging an office, two main issues need to be addressed.