Borghese Gallery will create a new online database of Caravaggio Automatic translate
The Borghese Gallery received funding from the Fendi fashion house in the amount of 1.3 million euros. The grant will help create a digital database that will describe in detail all aspects of the life and work of Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio, who mastered the technique of contrasting light and shadow and whose popularity has grown significantly over the past century.
“We want to collect every document that will allow scientists to deepen their understanding of Caravaggio and carefully study the new attributes,” says Anna Coliva, director of the museum.
The institute, which will be based in Rome, plans to negotiate with educational institutions to gain access to Caravaggio’s research stored at universities and to collect X-ray, infrared and ultraviolet images of famous works.
- Interview with Honorary Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts, Vice President of the TSKhR Konstantin Markov
- Shop.Ritual.ru - a virtual store of funeral goods with convenient checkout
- Englisch für Anfänger: Wo soll ich anfangen?
- "¿Por qué algunas fotografías tomadas en el arte contemporáneo y otras no?"
- "Magia" en un gran panel LED: 5 mejores museos virtuales para amantes del arte
- HobbyToys - Collectible Action Figures of Characters of the Best Games
- Concierto "Canciones locas"