Borghese Gallery will create a new online database on Caravaggio automatic translate
Gallery Borghese received funding from the fashion house Fendi in the amount of 1.3 million euros. The grant will help create a digital database in which all aspects of the life and work of Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio will be described in detail, who mastered the technique of contrast of light and shadow and whose popularity has grown significantly during the last century.
«We want to collect every document that will allow scientists to deepen their understanding of Caravaggio and carefully study the new attributes,» says Anna Koliva, director of the museum.
The Institute, which will be based in Rome, plans to negotiate with educational institutions to access the research of Caravaggio stored in universities and collect X-ray, infrared and ultraviolet images of known works.
- "Magic" on a large LED panel: 5 best virtual museums for art lovers
- HobbyToys - collectible action figures of the best games
- Concert "Mad songs"
- Order funeral services online - new features
- Jordi Galseran-i-Ferrer "Gronholm Method". Psychological Detective
- Ausstellung "Vergessen Sie eine vertraute Sprache." Alexei Kanis (Bildhauerei). Gleb Gavrilenkov (Gemälde)
- Ausstellung "Reinheit: Freuden und Sorgen der Krimkünstler"