The Five Evenings Theater Festival opened with the performance of the Voronezh Chamber Theater Uncle Vanya Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. For the thirteenth time, fans of Alexander Volodin’s work are gathering in St. Petersburg at the All-Russian Theater Forum, dedicated to the memory of the playwright and bearing his name. During the festival, viewers will see not only productions of Volodin’s plays, but also performances staged by plays by other authors, whose directors saw the “Volodin” spirit in them.
At the opening of the festival, its art director, Marina Dmitrievskaya, noted that previously no performances had been brought to the festivals where features of Volodin and Vampil heroes appeared in the characters of Chekhov’s plays. This time, the audience saw such a performance on the first festival day. Immediately after the opening of The Five Evenings, which took place in the hall of the Youth Theater on the Fontanka, Mikhail Bychkov, director of the Chamber Theater from Voronezh, presented his directorial work on the same stage.
Artists of the Chamber showed the play "Uncle Vanya". In the characters of the play by Chekhov, the director examined the features of people familiar to us who lived, like the heroes of the plays of Volodin and Vampilov, in the Soviet province. This directorial work of Mikhail Bychkov became the Golden Mask nominee.
The festival participants could not ignore the cult play from the heritage of Alexander Volodin. Two groups brought to the theater forum the performances "Do not part with your loved ones." The author of one of the readings of the play was Alexander Bargman, who staged this performance in the Tyumen BDT.
The second version of the play “Do not part with your loved ones” will be presented by the artists of the Julyansemble Theater, which was recently formed from the graduates of the course Viktor Ryzhakov. The young director Georgy Surkov worked on his production.
During the festival, viewers will be able to get acquainted with the plays that became the winners of the "First Reading" contest.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Young Moscow Art Theater - Siberia" - the tour of the graduates of the Studio School successfully passed in Irkutsk
- Concert of the Mariinsky Theater Orchestra conducted by Gergiev in Tomsk
- In the repertoire of the theater. Koltsova appeared the play "Do not part with your loved ones" Directed by Nikita Cancer
- En San Petersburgo, el festival de teatro "Cinco tardes" lleva el nombre de Alexandra Volodin
- The play "Five Evenings" performed by artists from the city of Seversk opened the Volodinsky Festival
- The festival "Five Evenings" has opened for the tenth time in St. Petersburg
- "Tiempo de Volodin:" Tan inquieto en mi alma … ""