In Moscow began the traditional tour "Kolyada Theater" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Metropolitan theatergoers will again meet with the performances of Nikolai Kolyada. The arrival of Yekaterinburg artists in Moscow has already become a tradition. “Kolyada Theater” has a significant number of fans among the audience, and with each visit of the collective on tour there are even more of them.
Spectators completely fill the hall of the Center on Strastnoy, where theater performances are usually held. Since Nikolai Kolyada is taking on tour not only the premieres, but also the productions simply loved by the audience, the performances of Yekaterinburg artists have recently been shown on yet another stage venue - in the Boyars’ Chambers.
The tour program, which began on January 13 with the performance “Fake Coupon”, includes 39 theatrical works. It took two wagons to deliver all the necessary scenery from Yekaterinburg to the capital, and the plane on which the Kolyada-Theater team flew to Moscow was half full of its artists and employees.
At a creative evening of Nikolai Kolyada, which took place before the start of the tour in the Bulgakov House, the director said that 62 people, led by one dictator, arrived in Moscow. Nikolai Kolyada calls himself a dictator, although he constantly emphasizes that he treats himself with irony. He says that for him the prizes received for the plays are not so important, since the best works have already been written by Pushkin, Gogol and Chekhov.
According to the director, this is the most ambitious visit in the history of the Moscow tour of the Kolyada-Theater. In addition to showing performances, the tour program provides for interesting events. The most important of these will be the presentation of the plays of the Ural playwrights by the center of modern dramaturgy. Also, the audience in the capital will be able to see films about Yekaterinburg, shot by the Ural filmmakers.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Tyumen Youth Theater "Engagement" presents its work in Yekaterinburg
- Tour "Kolyada-Theater" in the capital opened with the performance "Boris Godunov"
- Kolyada Theater is the first in Yekaterinburg to open a new theater season
- Petersburgo gira "Teatro Kolyada" abrió con "Hamlet"
- Kolyada Theater is the first in Yekaterinburg to open the theater season
- Artists "Kolyada Theater" during a tour in Moscow will show three premieres
- En el "Teatro Kolyada" se celebraron simultáneamente dos cumpleaños: el teatro y su creador
- El "Teatro Kolyada" mostró a la audiencia la primera actuación en el nuevo edificio.