Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas" Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. A wonderful evening was presented to Yekaterinburg theater-goers by the Moscow Art Theater Chekhov. The Youth Palace provided the stage for the performance of the prima donna staged by Yevgeny Pisarev, a famous metropolitan director. This bright comedy play, written by the successful Broadway comedian Ken Ludwig, is a huge success in many Russian theaters.
However, the Yekaterinburg audience was particularly interested in the performance, since they had the opportunity not only to see a sparkling comedy with an intriguing plot, but also to get acquainted with the work of the capital’s artists, who brilliantly embodied the characters of the play.
For most Ekaterinburg viewers, the faces of Dmitry Dyuzhev, Andrei Burkovsky, Mikhail Trukhin, Igor Vernik and many other artists of the Moscow Art Theater are associated with the images created by the actors on the movie screens. Not every theater-goer in Yekaterinburg managed to get acquainted with their theatrical works. For many viewers, roles came as a surprise, the performers of which were artists known not only for their talent, but also for their courageous appearance.
By the will of the director, they play two young actors, touring the American province. Upon learning of a dying elderly millionaire, they decide to transform into her heirs. By the way, the role of the millionaire is also excellently played by the man - the favorite of the public Mikhail Trukhin. It is impossible to talk about his play on words, you need to see it with your own eyes.
Adventures of the main characters make the audience with a laugh to follow the development of events, escalating every minute. This performance has been gathering a full audience in the Moscow Art Theater for 10 years, and now the audience of Yekaterinburg is among the fans. In DM "Primadonn" will be shown again - January 17.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The international theater festival "Rainbow" has opened in St. Petersburg for the seventeenth time
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov hosted the premiere of a new play by Ivan Voropaev "Dreamworks. A Dream Come True"
- Mostrando un boceto de la obra "Entonces …" Teatro de Arte de Moscú. Chéjov completó el laboratorio del director "Teatro alemán. Por primera vez en ruso"
- Die junge Dramatikerin Sasha Denisova präsentierte im Moskauer Kunsttheater. Tschechows neues Stück "Job" in eigener Produktion
- At the Volkov Festival now you can see ballet and opera performances
- In the project "First in Russian" at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov presented the Finnish play
- The play "Karamazov" still showed the audience on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- In the Saratov Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov showed the play "Last Summer in Chulimsk"