A woman’s view of problems that are understandable anywhere in the world automatic translate
YEREVAN. In the festival of female cinema KIN takes part 7 Russian films.
The festival KIN, coined by Narine Jrbashyan and Mariam Ohanyan, is held in the capital of Armenia for the 13th time. This year - from 4 to 8 November. His goal - the popularization and promotion of paintings created by female directors. The acute problems raised in them are relevant in any part of the world. Among the sixty films selected for the festival are documentary and feature films from Russia. All the directors are recent graduates and students of VGIK, various creative workshops, film and television institutes in Moscow and St. Petersburg, theatrical laboratories, Higher Scenario Courses.
«The roads that we did not choose» directed by Zlata Oronova is dedicated to the fate of Olga Adamova-Sliozberg. After the arrest in 1936 of her husband, associate professor of the Moscow University, Yudel R. Zakheim, was repressed as a member of the family of the enemy of the people and spent about 20 years in prison. Her memoirs are a bitter chronicle of cursed days: Butyrki, Solovki, Kolyma, again Butyrka, Karaganda. Sliver in a time of ruthless deforestation. Two dozen years, torn from life. Impossibility to bury parents, be close to their children, humiliated, overworked, ostracized society, a heavy return to normal life.
«Depth 1080» - a tape of Julia Kiselyova about the Vorkuta mine «Komsomolskaya» and people who go to the face every day. The painting, whose international premiere took place in Yerevan, is included this year in the program of several more festivals: in Istanbul, Saratov, Moscow. The heroines of the film «Live» by Elena Piskareva are women who are going to have an abortion. The diploma work of Lubov Asmodei «Chanapar» is a dedication to the great Paradjanov. «To love» Tatyana Ra is a reflection on the choice that has to be made for real feelings. «The law of the excluded third or third is not given» graduate VGIK and a large mother, Alexandra Sokolovskaya - about the trials that spouses are facing during a crisis of middle age. «Unlearned lesson» by Nina Vedmitskaya - a film about children in the war.
- Exhibition to the 65th anniversary of the birth of artist Lucy Voronova from the collection of Alexander Voronin (Moscow)
- Vologda artist Yury Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the exhibition ’Summer’ in the City Art Museum
- The unique creativity of Lyudmila Voronova at the exhibition in Ryazan
- Artist Stanislav Voronov brought to Cheboksary ’French impressions’
- Svetlana Malakhova: exhibition of paintings "My solo" in the factory "
- Svetlana Malakhova’s exhibition "My" Solo "at the factory"