A feminine view of problems understandable anywhere in the world Automatic translate
YEREVAN. In the festival of women’s cinema KIN, 7 Russian films take part.
The KIN festival, invented by Narine Jrbashyan and Mariam Ohanyan, is being held in the capital of Armenia for the 13th time. This year - from November 4 to 8. His goal is the popularization and promotion of paintings created by female directors. The acute problems raised in them are relevant anywhere in the world. Among the sixty films selected for the festival are documentaries and feature films from Russia. All directors are recent graduates and students of VGIK, various creative workshops, film and television institutes in Moscow and St. Petersburg, theater laboratories, and higher script courses.
“The roads we did not choose” directed by Zlata Oronova is dedicated to the fate of Olga Adamova-Sliozberg. After the arrest in 1936 of her husband, associate professor of Moscow University Yudel Ruvimovich Zakheim, she was repressed as a member of the family of the enemy of the people and spent in prison about 20 years. Her memoirs are a bitter chronicle of cursed days: Butyrki, Solovki, Kolyma, again Butyrka, Karaganda. A sliver at a time of ruthless deforestation. Two dozen years, torn from life. The inability to bury parents, to be close to their children, humiliation, excessive labor, ostracism of society, a difficult return to normal life.
“Depth 1080” - a tape by Yulia Kiseleva about the Vorkuta mine “Komsomolskaya” and people who go to the slaughter every day. The film, the international premiere of which took place in Yerevan, is included this year in the program of several more festivals: in Istanbul, Saratov, Moscow. The heroines of the film “Live” by Elena Piskaryova are women about to have an abortion. Thesis by Lyubov Asmodeus “Chanapar” is a dedication to the great Parajanov. To “love” Tatyana Ra is a reflection on the choice that has to be made for the sake of real feeling. “The law of the excluded third or third is not given” by the graduate of VGIK and the mother of many children, Alexandra Sokolovskaya, about the trials that spouses face during the middle-aged crisis. "Unlearned lesson" by Nina Vedmitskaya - a film about children in the war.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Exposición dedicada al 65 aniversario de la artista Lucy Voronova de la colección de Alexander Voronin (Moscú)
- Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the Summer exhibition at the City Art Museum
- El trabajo único de Lyudmila Voronova en una exposición en Riazán
- El artista Stanislav Voronov trajo a Cheboksary "impresiones francesas"
- Svetlana Malakhova: exposición de pinturas "My Solo" en la fábrica "
- Exposición de Svetlana Malakhova "Mi" Solo "en la fábrica"