"Yuri Luzhkov. Lights and shadows of a big city." Project of Leonid Mlechin on the air of Russian Public Television Automatic translate
A quarter of a century ago, in 1991, when everything collapsed and changed in our country, Moscow gained new leaders. People’s Deputy of the USSR Gavriil Popov became the mayor of the city, and vice-mayor - Yuri Luzhkov. Popov quickly left politics. The mayor took Luzhkov and led the capital for eighteen years. As much as Brezhnev - the whole country.
September 21, Yuri Mikhailovich celebrates the 80th anniversary. It is easy to imagine how magnificently his birthday would have been celebrated if he still occupied his chair. But he has long been out of office. And the huge army of Luzhkov fans melted in an instant. Journalists, artists, and artists who have ardently glorified his deeds have disappeared over the years. Even those who owe a lot to him personally. It is customary for us to turn away from the disgraced politician and blaspheme him with the last words.
Russian public television does not follow this tradition. It is indecent not to pay tribute to the person who played such an important role in our lives. Leonid Mlechin in the program “Remember Everything” talks about what Luzhkov did in Moscow, what he did, why his attitude towards him changed over time, and he lost his post…
Duration: 26 minutes
Airtime: OTR. Air time: September 25 - 11:00
- "País del cielo azul"
- Exposición "Arte imposible e ilusiones ópticas en la técnica del esmalte"
- Exposición "Paleta de almas" en la Casa Central de Artistas
- King Lear appeared in the Ivanovo drama as directed by a director from Georgia
- Sochi célèbre solennellement l’anniversaire du théâtre d’hiver à Sochi
- Kichedzhi and Tsereteli contribute to the creation of a new museum in St. Petersburg