Author’s cinema from Russia at the Tallinn Film Festival Automatic translate
TALLINN. The festival of short films “Unseen Cinema” is taking place in the Estonian capital.
This year, the festival, which opened on May 30, celebrates a small anniversary - 15 years. Over the years, hundreds of paintings from different countries took part in it. The basic concept remains unchanged, according to which each film is destined to find its viewer, and the non-commercial nature of the films presented.
The competition of 2016 presented several paintings from Russia. “Choked” by Yulia Saponova - about how psychological injuries boomerang return from childhood to adult reality, inspiring mortal horror. In the role of a teacher-monster, actress Julia Aug, eagerly responding to invitations to star in auteur cinema. One of her latest works is with Kirill Serebrennikov in the film “The Apprentice”, which received an award at the last Cannes Film Festival. The parable "Road to Home" from the director of the channel "Culture" Tatyana Astapova about the inhabitants of the Abkhaz village. They have to answer the question: is it possible to agree to the construction of the long-awaited road, which will greatly facilitate their daily life by sacrificing an eternal tree - part of the life of each of them. Thesis by Anastasia Polukhina “The Iron Old Woman” based on the story of Andrei Platonov. Little Yegor’s comprehension of the realities of the world around him, a feeling of loneliness and compassion for all living things give rise to a desire to go to battle with death in him.
Winners will be announced on June 5th.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Bach, Schoenberg y … Saponov
- Se anuncian semifinalistas del concurso de poesía "Criterios de libertad"
- Serebrennikovs Inszenierung der Abenteuer eines unternehmungslustigen Friseurs in der Ära der Spielereien ist für einen prestigeträchtigen Opernpreis nominiert
- Major Movies of the Year Award at White Elephant
- The film "Phonograph" and the voice of Tchaikovsky helped the butterfly children
- The European Film Academy included the "Apprentice" Kiril Serebrennikov in the list of applicants for the main prize
- Francois Chalet Award from the Cannes Film Festival Jury - at Kirill Serebrennikov
- XII Ceremonia de Presentación del Premio de Fotografía "Cuadrado Blanco"