The first Russian premiere of the play "Bald Amur" took place in the Moscow Youth Theater Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the last days of April, Moscow Youth Theater pleased its fans with the premiere of the performance staged by Henrietta Yanovskaya. For the first time, a production of a play written in the early seventies by the famous playwright Evgeny Popov appeared on the Russian stage. The author gave his work the name “Bald Boy”, however, Henrietta Naumovna presented it to the audience more accurately - “Bald Amur”.
This character, who has never appeared on the stage of the theater during the performance, has a huge impact on the incredible events taking place with the inhabitants of the old house. Today this house no longer exists, however, at the time when the heroes of the play by E. Popov lived there, his court was a whole world.
Everyone’s life took place in front of the inhabitants of the house. The neighbors shared everything with each other - happiness, grief and a bottle. Evgeny Popov says that the play, written 43 years ago, was not staged precisely because of the abundance of alcohol drunk by its heroes. And Cupid, invisible to the audience, also does not refuse to drink. Being sober, he would not so casually drop his arrows to the ground.
As a result of Amur’s arrows hitting completely different people to whom they were intended, real tragedies are played out in the courtyard of the old house. The touching story told on the stage of the Youth Theater is filled with situations that cause laughter in the hall. However, the play “Bald Cupid” can hardly be called a traditional comedy.
This love story can be attributed to the genre of tragicomedy - so much stupid and sad happens to the characters of the play. And the two suicides that take place in the final stage of the production become another tragic note in the history of the inhabitants of the old house.
The design of the scene by Sergey Barkhin adds a bit of nostalgia for the past time to Bald Amur.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The festival "Five Evenings" has opened for the tenth time in St. Petersburg
- "Collection of the Ulyanovsk Art Museum: Polenov, Plast, Picasso and not only"
- En la región de Ulyanovsk es un proyecto regional único "Días de la cultura mordoviana"
- "Plast Autumn" came to Ulyanovsk with new exhibitions
- "There is a happy and unexpected moment …" - an exhibition of the work of Boris Klevogin in the Book Palace of Ulyanovsk
- The exhibition "Unusual masterpieces" Ulyanovsk Museum of Folk Art began to celebrate its anniversary
- In the regional art museum of Ulyanovsk, an anniversary exhibition of the artist Evgeny Shibanov
- Uljanowsk feierte den Geburtstag des Volkskünstlers der UdSSR Arkadij Plastow