Closed creative evening of Oleg Karavaychuk Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Surveillance film about the ingenious hermit from St. Petersburg, the premiere of a documentary film.
The tape of the Spanish director Andrés Duque “Oleg is a strange art” a month and a half before the Russian premiere, held in early April, managed to win the Grand Prix of the Punto de Vista festival in Spain. Success was preceded by lengthy negotiations and two years of filming. Whether intuitively, in the process of communicating with an unpredictable genius, Duque chose the only correct way of filming - a delicate, imperceptibly conducted fixation of a miracle. Incredible movie background left behind the scenes. About amazing music for Averbakh’s “Monologue” and “Drama from Old Life”, Murat’s “Short Meetings” and “Long Ways”, “Cities of Masters” bychkov, films by Todorovsky, Melnikov, Heifits, Vengerov, created at the time of the incredible heyday of “Lenfilm”, the stunned viewer will certainly find out later. The shadows of the past are invisibly present in the frame, because most of the filming took place in the pavilions of the legendary film studio, which during the time of persecution helped Karavaychuk survive.
Thanks to Duke, he is lucky enough to witness pure creativity. And to see in the ethereal, semi-mythical character not a “crazy composer,” playing lying, pulling protective armor from the pillowcase over his head so that an unkind look would not frighten off inspiration. Not a strange alien in a constant take. But the genius admired by Svyatoslav Richter and Sergey Kuryokhin, and Mikhail Piotrovsky invites to the Hermitage to musicalize the instrument of the royal family. A person who managed to save himself in conditions unacceptable to a creative person. Intolerance to otherness, the habit of condemning those who do not fit into the approved framework, led to bans and even harassment for decades, provoking partly his hermitism. The picture is a gift to those who do not run away from meeting the present, are relieved of the bad habit of handing out labels and are able to appreciate real talent.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Cellist Aleksey Zhilin wins double victory at prestigious competition in Austria
- Treffen mit dem berühmten Irkutsk Künstler Alexei Tretyakov in der Ausstellung "Master and Workshop"
- Dmitry Venkov "Die Oktoberrevolution"
- "Hunters" by Alexander Seliverstov. Projections, feelings, unconscious
- La publicidad de moda como arte. Conferencia Chris Kirik
- Outlet for lovers of good movies. About the results of the festival "Full Arthouse"
- Igor Dryomin: "Choi is Alive! 25 in +!"
- Ausstellung ’Aqua Omnia Sunt / Wasser ist alles’ in der Galerie ’Nagornaya’