In the Chamber Hall of the Theater. Volkov presented the premiere of the play "Cruel Intentions" Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. Last weekend in the theater. Volkov’s premieres of the play “Cruel Intentions” staged by the Moscow director Alexander Sozonov took place. The play, which became the basis of the play, was written in 1978 by Alexei Arbuzov, a famous Soviet playwright.
In the eighties, the playwright’s work was extremely in demand. His plays were in the repertoire of many theaters. For several years, Yaroslavl viewers were able to see 9 performances staged on the plays of Alexei Arbuzov. The revival on the Volkovskaya stage of the famous watermelon play was due to the young but rather experienced director Alexander Sozonov.
The Moscow director has a fairly rich creative experience. He is a regular participant in directorial laboratories, was the organizer of the first Russian-language theater in the Czech Republic. The new work of Alexander Sozonov, presented by the director on the Chamber Stage of the famous Yaroslavl Theater, left the play’s text almost untouchable. The director changed in it only the age of the heroes of the "Cruel Games", which made the play much more relevant.
The problems that concern the heroes of the performance remain the same for each generation, however, making the characters of his play thirty-year-old, Alexander Sozonov emphasized how long the growing-up period has dragged on these days. The eternal conflict between fathers and children, has turned into a confrontation of ideologies.
The stories told in the play are extremely frank, so the “Cruel Games”, read by Alexander Sozonov, became a really tough sight. The frankness of the characters in the play, in search of their place in life, makes the audience think. After all, betraying oneself is expensive for a person.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater "Comedian’s Shelter" presented the audience with the premiere of the play "Old-Fashioned Comedy"
- Exposición de Mila Arbuzova "Crónica de procesos no registrados" en "ARMMUSE"
- "Big Touring-2017" theater named after Volkova in Penza and Saransk
- Seaside painter Yuri Volkov presented his anniversary exhibition in Vladivostok
- En el escenario del Teatro Volkovsky, se realizó el estreno de "El examinador" en la producción original de Denis Azarov
- "El año en que nací" - bajo este nombre se mostró un boceto de la actuación. creado en el teatro para ellos. Volkova jóvenes directores metropolitanos
- In the theater to them. Volkov celebrated the centenary of Konstantin Simonov poetic performance "With you and without you"
- In the theater to them. Volkova held the first meeting in the new project "Feedback"