On the stage of the Vologda House of Actors, artists from different cities presented the play "Man and Eternity" Automatic translate
VOGDA. On February 11, Vologda theater-goers saw the premiere of an unusual performance in the House of Actor, bringing together artists and directors, usually working in different theaters and different cities. “Man and Eternity” - the creators of the play retained the name of the play by which it was staged. The playwright, playwright Andrei Kureichik, is well known to the audience. His script was embodied in the popular comedy Love-Carrot.
This performance was the first of two planned productions of the inter-theater project. It was created with grant funds from the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation. The author of the play raised important questions in his work, filling its text with philosophical meaning. However, in the play, serious aspects successfully coexist with episodes filled with humor.
Among the characters of the play, reflecting on what is the meaning of human existence, is it really necessary for a person to remain in eternity, and what to do for this is not only people. Quite strange heroes appear - Eternity and Nothingness. An unusual play required the director and actors to be prepared for experiments.
Natalya Vorobyova worked on the production of the play. The actress of the Vologda drama acted not only as a director, but also introduced two characters of the play on stage. In addition to Natalia Vorobyova, Vsevolod Chubenko, representing the drama theater from Veliky Novgorod, entered the creative team.
A surprise for the audience was the performance of dramatic roles by the artists of the Vologda Puppet Theater "Teremok". For Anton Diev and Alexei Semenov, participation in a drama performance became an invaluable experience. Yulia Moiseeva, an artist from St. Petersburg, worked on the design of the play.
The next time, Vologda theatergoers will see this grotesque comedy on February 13th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- La tradición de las noches de Verdi en la Filarmónica de Novosibirsk
- Tofig Shakhverdiyev. SENTIDO DEL MARCO
- Unfamiliar to the public facets of the talent of Boris Kustodiev at an exhibition in Ivanovo
- Visitors to the Yaroslavl Museum will see all aspects of B. Kustodiev’s work
- Eight paintings by Boris Kustodiev demonstrate in the artist’s homeland
- "The verge of creativity" B. Kustodiev on the anniversary of the artist in the Museum of Yekaterinburg
- Die Ausstellung zum hundertsten Geburtstag des Aquarellmalers von Jekaterinburg, Boris Semjonow, wurde am "Poklevsky-Kozell House" IEC eröffnet
- Voronezh spectators are looking forward to the premiere performances of the theater. Koltsova