Sochi audience again saw the performances of the Crimean Drama Theater Automatic translate
SOCHI. The Crimean Drama Theater in October of this year already pleased the Sochi theater-goers with the three best performances of their repertoire. During these tours, an agreement was signed between the concert and philharmonic association of Sochi and the Crimean drama.
Now the Crimean Drama Theater will be a regular participant in major cultural events held in Sochi. The contract provides for an annual tour of the team in the Winter Theater and arrival at theater festivals.
Sochi spectators have already seen the result of this contract. The Crimean Drama Theater again came to the resort capital to introduce the residents of the city with two more of their performances. These small tours began on December 1 with the screening of a play by Andrei Ostrovsky, “Marriage of Andryusha,” on the stage of the Winter Theater.
The plots and characters of plays written by the great classic are especially relevant now, when calculation and cynicism are becoming the norm. This performance becomes a warning for the young generation, many of whose representatives are ready to sacrifice any values in order to “get settled” in life.
The next evening, Simferopol artists presented a play by a modern author. “Men on the Weekends,” written by the popular playwright Viktor Merezhko, is dedicated to the social theme. Her characters, intelligent engineers, can not find a decent job. They try to find application for their knowledge, but their efforts remain in vain.
As a result, they create a company, giving it a name - "Men on the weekend." It is impossible to tell what happens next with the new entrepreneurs, this play, staged in the Crimean Drama Theater, must be seen.
Both performances were a success. Now Sochi is waiting for further acquaintance with the repertoire of Crimeans.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Annual literary readings in Malovishersky district
- The first premiere of the season in the Nizhny Novgorod drama - "Paul I" based on the play by D. Merezhkovsky
- A call to repentance and truth in a new film by Pavel Chukhrai
- In the Sochi Museum. N. Ostrovsky celebrated Cat Day with the opening of the exhibition of cat portraits
- At the Winter Theater, Sochi showed the play "Twelfth Night" directed by British director Declan Donnellan
- Tasty cache of scientific knowledge. FANK recommends
- An anniversary exhibition of paintings by Roman Lyapin, a famous St. Petersburg artist, began to work in Sochi
- The Academic Theater of Classical Ballet brought four performances to Sochi