The NET festival opened on the stage of the Theater of Nations with the performance "Earth" performed by artists from Belgium Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The performance "Earth", presented on November 15 at the stage of the Theater of Nations by the Belgian troupe "Peeping Tom", opened the program of the festival NET. The premiere of this production in Belgium took place less than six months ago, now guests of the NET festival were able to see this original theatrical work.
The creativity of the Belgian theater is familiar to European residents for 15 years. They came to Russia for the first time. The Peeping Tom Theater brought to the festival, in which the voices of dramatic actors are almost inaudible. This collective is known as body theater.
“The Earth” was staged by Gabriella Carizzo, a choreographer and director who created a production consisting of a mixture of dramatic reprise, plastic and vocals. The performance is complex, the director put a lot of meanings into it. Each of them focuses on the fears of the characters of the performance, who do not understand what is happening to them.
The program of the NET festival, which opened this year, is significantly different from last year’s shows. The poster of the festival last year was filled with famous names and names, many of which went down in the history of theatrical art. This time, with rare exceptions, the festival program introduces new participants.
For the first time, a theater from Croatia comes to the festival. Director Oliver Frlicch will present his stage solutions to Hamlet at the Meyerhold Center on November 18-19, and on November 17 he will participate in a discussion about the problems of national theaters - a special event of the NET Festival.
Officially festival events take place over two weeks - November 15-29. However, in fact, the start of the NET festival was the demonstration of the performance “Stable Principle” staged by Boris Yukhananov. And its completion will be the performance of Peter Aidu “Sound landscapes”, scheduled for December 4.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- 10-11 de agosto, las misiones de la ciudad se llevarán a cabo como parte del Festival "Stagnation.NET"
- The play "Normansk" in the Center. Meyerhold festival NET-2014 is open
- El programa del festival "NET" se abre en el escenario del Teatro Mossovet
- Denis Bokuradze, head of the Novokuybyshevsky Theater "Gran", was invited to the theater of nations to stage the play
- The Theater of Nations hosted the premiere of the play "Living Pictures" dedicated to the real heroes of the siege of Leningrad
- The winner of the festival in Kolomna will show his work at the Theater of Nations
- Theater of Nations began touring in St. Petersburg with the performance "Hamlet. Collage"
- Premiere of the solo performance "Hamlet. Collage" at the Theater of Nations