In St. Petersburg at the Mikhailovsky Theater, the premiere of the new production of the ballet "Corsair" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The 183rd theater season at the Mikhailovsky Theater opened with a loud premiere - a new production of the ballet Corsair based on the poem of J. G. Byorn. “Corsair” is, in its way, an amazing work, since it is impossible to accurately indicate the author of the music of this ballet. Since the premiere of the first production (1856), in which Adolf Adan performed, the ballet has undergone a large number of changes. Each choreographer added something of his own to the play, and the list of composers gradually grew. Among them are Leo Deliba, Caesar Pugni, Riccardo Drigo and others. The current production of the Mikhailovsky Theater is given in the interpretation of Mikhail Messerer, who in choreography and design departed from the usual canons, trying to make the ballet as eclectic as possible.
In the new production, both bright stars of the Mikhailovsky Theater (Ivan Vasiliev) and very young artists take part. The young soloist Angelica Vorontsova performs two parts at once - Gulnara and Medora. The new edition has become a kind of challenge to connoisseurs of classics - the designers removed all the bulky decorations with projections, against which classical choreography looks rather unusual.
Lolya Uzhegova © Gallerix.ru
- Nikas Safronov besuchte die Eröffnung seiner Ausstellung in Kirov
- La obra "El viejo y el mar" dirigida por Anatoly Vasilyev completó el Festival de Chéjov
- Paralela inexistencia de vida de Anatoly Vasiliev
- In Kaliningrad, opened the anniversary festival of youth theaters "Equinox - 2016"
- "Fatal Attraction" at the Satire Theater - a gift for the upcoming anniversary for the People’s Artist of the USSR Vera Vasilyeva
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated its anniversary with the performance "Sad but Funny"
- Directors from five cities will show their work at the Art Migration forum
- Exposición de Alexei Vasiliev "Aferrarse a los términos de referencia"