In St. Petersburg in the Mikhailovsky Theater premiere of a new production of the ballet ’Corsair’ Automatic translate
SAINT-PETERSBURG. The 183st theatrical season at the Mikhailovsky Theater was opened with a loud premiere - a new production of the ballet «The Corsair» based on the poem by G. G. Bayorn. «The Corsair» is, in a way, an amazing piece, as it is impossible to pinpoint the author of the music of this ballet. Since the premiere of the first production (1856), by the composer Adolf Adan, the ballet has undergone a large number of changes. Each choreographer added something to his performance, and the list of composers gradually grew. Among them are Leo Deliba, Caesar Puni, Riccardo Drigo and others. The current production of the Mikhailovsky Theater is given in the interpretation of Michael Messerer, who in choreography and design departed from the usual canons, trying to make the ballet as eclectic as possible.
In the new production, both the bright stars of the Mikhailovsky Theater (Ivan Vasiliev) and the very young artists take part. Young soloist Angelica Vorontsova performs two parties at once: Gulnara and Medora. The new edition has become a kind of challenge to the connoisseurs of the classics - designers have removed all the cumbersome scenery projections, against which the classical choreography looks rather unusual.
- Nikas Safronov besuchte die Eröffnung seiner Ausstellung in Kirov
- La obra teatral "El viejo y el mar" organizada por Anatoly Vasilyev fue completada por el Festival Chekhov.
- Paralelo paralelo a la vida de Anatoliy Vasilyev
- In Kaliningrad the jubilee festival of youth theaters ’Equinox-2016’ was opened
- "Fatal attraction" in the Satire Theater - a gift for the People's Artist of the USSR Vera Vasilyeva for the upcoming anniversary
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated the anniversary with the performance ’Sad, but funny’
- Directors of five cities will show their works at the forum ’Artmigration’
- Exposición Alexei Vasiliev "Manténgase dentro de las especificaciones técnicas"