The Planeta.ru portal has started raising funds for the film "Free Love!" Automatic translate
Crowdfunding portal Planeta.ru announced the launch of the fundraising necessary to create the documentary “Free Love!”. To complete the film, a team of young filmmakers need an amount of 223 thousand rubles.
The film was directed by five young people who directed innocently convicted ordinary people and their families: Marat Kenji, Beata Bubenets, Arkady Kogan, Lyudmila Bychkova and Natalya Josef. In an appeal published on the project’s page, the author says that such radically different directors came together because “it’s impossible to make such a big movie alone”.
“The first question that arises is: why not give the money to the families of those who are sitting? Because, in addition to financial assistance, it is very important for people to be listened to, to learn about and help about them - in word and deed. Cinema expands a circle that seems closed. We have been making films for almost a year without any financial support: five directors-operators (not from a good life we have to do everything ourselves). We also paid for all trips to the colony with heroes from our own pockets. But there are many technical problems - from the new hard drives we need for the shot material, tickets for new trips, to memory cards for cameras and other expenses - this movie is not cheap, ”the project page says.
Also on the Planeta.ru portal for general viewing there are a lot of videos with the heroes of the future movie “Let go of love!”.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Anniversary of the eminent musician and man Emil Gilels
- Dmitry Kogan appointed Artistic Director of the Moscow Camerata Orchestra
- The premiere of the play "About Love" based on the prose of Vasily Shukshin took place at the Theater. Komissarzhevskaya
- The main prize of the Lipetsk Choice went to the film "White Moss"
- Mikhail Bychkov told reporters about changes in the composition of the Chamber Theater troupe
- At the Chamber Theater presented the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- Mikhail Bychkov spoke at a press conference about the program of the Platonov Festival
- Voronezh Chamber showed at the festival a little-known play by Platonov