The tour of the theater. Volkova in Kazan launched the project "Theater Summer" Automatic translate
KAZAN. In the theater to them. Kachalov artists of the Yaroslavl drama. On June 2, Volkova showed the performance "The House of Bernard Alba." The performance of the oldest theater in Russia was nominated for the Golden Mask Award this year. With this performance, Yaroslavl artists started the touring program “Theater Summer of Russia-2014”, initiated by STD, which received support from the Russian government.
Thanks to this program, performances of the country’s leading theaters will be able to see not only spectators of large cities, but also those of the Russian corners where there have been no theater tours for many years. If it was a tradition for the audience of the older generation to visit the theater, then most of today’s youth in provincial cities are practically unfamiliar with theatrical art.
The goal of “Theater Summer” is to arouse interest in the theater of the young generation, to get acquainted with the work of directors of a new generation, so far unknown to viewers of small Russian cities. Performances planned for touring are primarily intended for family audiences and young audiences. At the same time, the cost of visiting even the most famous theaters will be affordable for every resident of the city included in the project.
In those cities where there are theater groups, seminars, lectures and master classes for young actors will be held as part of the project. In Kazan, on the first day of the Volkovsky Theater’s tour, after the performance, the theater critic G. Sitkovsky held a seminar that touched on the problems of classics and contemporary trends in the art of theater.
Kazan spectators will see three more performances of the Yaroslavl Theater, and at the end of the tour there will be a creative meeting between the famous director Evgeni Marcelli and Kazan spectators.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Artists of the Russian Drama Theater. Kachalova waiting for the completion of reconstruction
- The Queen of Spades performed by artists from Kazan arrived in Yaroslavl
- Drama Theater Kachalova in the new season will receive an updated scene
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- Anniversary exhibition of Kazan artist Grigory Eidinov opens in the national gallery "Khazine"
- The best films of the Message to Man festival in Kazan
- El crítico de arte Ildar Galeev presentó un libro de dos volúmenes con los diarios de Ivan Yuvachev.
- An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum