The Chamber Stage opens at the Foundry Theater with the play "The Novel in Letters" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The premiere of the play “Novel in Letters” staged by Igor Larin based on the unfinished work of A. Pushkin, on February 26, the Chamber Stage opens at the Liteiny Theater. The appearance of a new stage platform for the theater is a very important event. Previously, the Small Hall was used for solo performances and chamber performances in the theater. Located on the ground floor, it was actually part of the main stage, separated from it by means of partitions.
The appearance of the chamber scene in the theater was waiting for many years, but the opportunity was found only after the renovation of the premises of the Great Hall and the lobby. The main difficulty was the device of a comfortable entrance to the new theater space. Now, viewers who wish to see the performance staged on the Chamber Stage will climb the stairs leading to it from the main lobby.
Igor Larin’s new work was created based on drafts preserved among the draft texts of Pushkin’s Onegin. They are dated around 1829. Even the name of the work was invented by researchers of the works of the great Poet. Pushkin used the epistolary genre for the novel - it consists of letters written by his heroes to each other.
Obviously, the author was comfortable in this form to disclose the experiences of the heroes of the work, to describe their inner world, thus developing the plot. This is not a well-known work, but it occupies a worthy place in the creative heritage of a brilliant poet and writer.
The performance was light, gentle and romantic. His characters meet, try to talk about their feelings, dream and sing songs. The musical design for the performance was created by composer Nikolai Morozov. The music accompanying the first date of the heroes of the performance promises the continuation of their meetings.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- En el Teatro de Drama Ryazan, se presentó al público la actuación "Solaris"
- The premiere of a comedy based on a play by a French playwright at the Ryazan Drama Theater
- The Ryazan Drama Theater closed the season with the play "Dragon" based on the play by E. Schwartz
- "Fathers and Sons" - a play by an Irish playwright on the stage of the On Liteiny Theater
- In the "Queen of Spades" festival that opened the Pushkin festival, cards came to life on stage
- La reina de espadas en el teatro Liteiny
- Boris Konstriktor und Andrei Zhukov SEIN EIN MENSCH SEIN SCHÖN …?
- Announced a long list of prizes named after Alexander Pyatigorsky