Heroes of Pushkin’s tales on the stage of the Omsk Musical Theater Automatic translate
OMSK. On New Year’s Eve, the Omsk Musical Theater remained faithful to its tradition - the troupe of the theater always prepared the premiere of a children’s performance for the New Year. This performance pleased the actors of their viewers this year as well. A musical created by the Moscow composer Andrei Semenov based on Pushkin’s fairy tales was shown at the Omsk Musical Theater.
Each of the team working on the creation of a new musical can rightly be called a recognized professional. With the work of Andrei Semenov, chief conductor of the Moscow Theater of Satire, in Omsk are well acquainted. He is the author of the libretto of the opera Omsk Prisoner and the children’s musical about Carlson, a character so beloved by children. In recent years, Andrei Semenov has authored musical and theatrical performances for Christmas trees in the Kremlin.
The director of the musical “New Year at the Lukomorye” was Vladimir Miller, a leading soloist and director of the theater. On the stage of the theater, they have already delivered six performances that are popular with the public. The chief artist of the musical theater Sergey Novikov, awarded the Governor’s Prize, worked on the costumes and scenography of the play. The author of the musical choreography is Nadezhda Kitaeva, who is a laureate of the Golden Knight festival and the Governor’s Prize.
Vladimir Miller said that preparing for the show took a month and a half of hard work. We rehearsed almost daily, because for seventy actors participating in the performance, it was necessary to carefully think out each movement, work out the text, and also develop costumes and make-up. On the stage, young viewers will see the most popular characters of Pushkin’s tales. They will meet with some of them even before the start of the performance, near the Christmas tree in the theater lobby.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Ausstellung zum hundertsten Geburtstag des Aquarellmalers von Jekaterinburg, Boris Semjonow, wurde am "Poklevsky-Kozell House" IEC eröffnet
- On the stage of the Vologda House of Actors, artists from different cities presented the play "Man and Eternity"
- Voronezh spectators are looking forward to the premiere performances of the theater. Koltsova
- Creativity of the artist Semenov-Amursky at an exhibition in the Museum. Sorokina
- "Exposiciones de Claudia Semenovna"
- Exposición "Evgeny Semenov. Llegaron pájaros enojados"
- "Noche en el museo." Proyecto de Evgeny Semenov "¿Qué significaría? / Libro de quejas y sugerencias /"
- Omsk Musical Theater opened a new stage with a play based on the play by N. Kolyada